Annabeth x Reader

A/n: Requested by azreel_deadly_angel 

"You're wrong!" I exclaimed to Annabeth. 

"No, Harry Potter doesn't exist, Y/n!" she repeated.

"How do you know that? We exist and nobody knows!" I raised my hands in frustration.

"There are no books about us, Y/n, we aren't like Harry Potter." She took a deep breath in. She was losing her patience. "Who would write a story about a hidden world that needs to stay hidden!"

"I don't care!" I crossed my arms. "I want to go to London to find wizards! You've been on awesome quests and this will be mine." 

Annabeth looked me dead in the eye. I didn't give in, and she sighed. 

"You're acting like a kid!" she screamed in frustration, taking a step towards me.

"Your point is..." I trailed off, taking a defiant step towards her too. 

"You aren't leaving for London!" 

"Why not?" I got closer to her, and her breath tickled my nose. In any other scenario, I would have kissed her.

"Because it's stupid!" she clenched her teeth, brutally moving her hands up to her face. 

I took a step back. Her eyes were stormy. I pouted and she rolled her eyes at me.

"My gods, you are so annoying!" she snapped at me.

I stared at her bewildered and blinked back tears. 

"I'm going to London!" I proclaimed.

"No," she scolded me, like a kid. 

I raised my eyebrow at her and turned around, heading for my cabin. I started packing, only to have her come in and grab my arm. 

"Come on, Y/n, stop being delusional, this is crazy."

I pulled my arm away. I continued my packing. She abandoned me and let it go, leaving me alone. I had tears in my eyes. So much for inviting her too.

I knew this was childish, but I always wanted to explore this possibility. Partially, I also wanted to go to England because that was where I was born, and the place my mortal parent was buried. I hadn't told her that because I had countered most of the questions about my past with questions about her past. She hadn't pushed any further after that. 

I finished up my bag and told Chiron I'd be leaving two days from now. I didn't eat dinner, not wanting to see her. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around my body

The door to the cabin opened and I didn't look up from my huddle. A plate with my favourite food was put on my bed. I looked up and met my girlfriend's eyes. I muttered a quick thanks and ate. She didn't move and I looked back up at her when I was finished. 

"N/n, I'm sorry I—"

I patted the spot next to me in bed. She fell silent and waited for me to say something. I patted the spot again, not speaking a word. She lay down next to me and stared into my eyes. 

"Have I ever told you how much I love your e/c eyes," she said. 

I laughed. She had told me that countless times. She grabbed a piece of my hair and slid it behind my ear.

"I'm sorry. I was just kinda mad that you would abandon me like that," she apologised.

"Anna, I was planning on inviting you too," I whispered

She softly chuckled. "Yeah, I may have overreacted. I'll go with you"

I pulled her into a hug. Her head rested on my shoulder. 

"I wasn't telling you the complete truth," I revealed.

"What is the whole truth?" she said into my ear. I felt her hand draw circles on my back. Butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"It's a long story," I explained with a sad smile.

She pulled me in tighter. "We have time." 

I pulled away to rest my head on her chest. She played with my hair as I told her everything, from start to finish. In the end, she rested a kiss on my forehead and wrapped her arms around me. 

"Thanks for trusting me." 

I smiled at her and raised my head to plant a kiss on her nose. Her face radiated, and I nestled my head into her chest. I heard her heartbeat accelerate. She stroked my hair and I felt my eyelids grow heavy. I closed my eyes. 

"What place would you want to visit the most?" I asked her. 

"Greece and Rome properly! Not on a dangerous quest that could be the end of the world!" Her voice sounded so excited, and I could tell her eyes were shining like the sun, unique and beautiful. 

"We can do a tour of Europe if you want?" I asked.

"That would be wonderful, as long as we're together." Her hands wrapped around my body like a blanket.

I inhaled her vanilla scent and listened to her heartbeat, calming me to sleep. 

01:06 ━━⬤──── 04:05

My hand was holding Annabeth's as she planted pins in places we wanted to visit on the map. I was taking photos of her. Her hand slipped out of my hand to mask her face. I giggled, and she tried to scold me, before bursting into laughter too. 

"You're supposed to help me on this!" she exclaimed. 

"I have complete faith in you." I snapped another picture of her blissfully laughing.

"Fine, you'll be in charge of the vlog only," she shook her head at me. 

I grinned like a kid. "Perfect duty for me, boss!"

She chuckled and pinned another place on the board. 

"What place did you pin on the board?"

"The highlands of Scotland."

"Why?" I squinted my eyes. The place didn't seem significant to me. 

"Thought you wanted to find out if wizards really existed?"

"Yeah," I sheepishly smiled. "I forgot about that."

She burst out laughing, and I snapped another photo. My girlfriend held her ribs, and I laughed along. She grabbed me by the hips.

"You're stupid," she said when we finally calmed down.

"No, I'm not. I'm Y/n," I cheekily grin.

 Annabeth exploded into laughter again. 

I bit back the laughter and pinned another spot on the map. She stopped laughing to stare at the place I had just pinned. 

"Paris," she admired the board. "How the hell did we forget that?"

I shrugged my shoulders and planted a kiss on her nose. 

A/n: Which godly parent would you want to have? 

Always wanted to be an Athena kid, but I always hate the fact that they don't have supernatural powers for some reason, so I think I'd love to be a child of Poseidon. Very different prospects I know. Or maybe child of Khione, I'm literally in love with snow