「𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝝝𝗚𝗨𝗘」

"Okay, Ms. Hwang, are you ready for the gender reveal of your baby?" Doctor Sana asked me with a smile.

"I'm really nervous, but yes..." I took a deep breath, focusing my eyes on Jaeyun.

While Doctor Sana was applying the gel on my stomach, I noticed him attentively watching. By the look of it and the smile on his face, I knew he was more than excited to see our baby on screen.

"Alright, now..." she took a seat next to me and pulled the monitor closer to us.

"Are Mommy and Daddy ready?" she asked, seeming as excited as we were.

"Yes, I'm so excited!" Jaeyun cheered while I just nodded with a smile on my face.

"Okay, by the looks of it..." she analyzed the ultrasound video on the screen while moving around with the transducer.

"It's a... Girl! Congratulations!" Doctor Sana announced.

"Yes!" Jaeyun stood up from his chair and started jumping around.

"Did you hear that, love? It's going to be a little baby girl!" he took my hand and continued jumping.

"Yes, I heard," I laughed, amused by his behavior.

"Congratulations, you both, I'm so happy for you," Doctor Sana interrupted.

"Thank you so much and thank you for checking up on our little one," I gladly told her.

"With pleasure, I hope I get to visit your little girl when she's born," she stated.

"You're more than welcome to come," I informed while she was cleaning the gel on my stomach.

-

"Oh God, I really can't believe it, soon we'll have two Yeras walking around..." Jaeyun had the biggest smile on his face while admiring the ultrasound picture in his hands.

I just giggled at the thought of it.

"I thought you'd be more happier about a boy," I admitted, looking at him.

"I never cared about the gender. As long as our child is born perfectly healthy, I'm the happiest man alive," he kissed my forehead.

"And in order to keep it healthy, you're not allowed to stress yourself, that's why I decided to have the wedding after it's born," he reminded.

"You're overreacting, it won't stress me that easily," I defended, walking hand in hand with him.

"I did my research, I know what I'm talking about. Besides, Heeseung also thinks so, he even hired someone trustworthy he said to do your job at the company while he's away," Jaeyun shrugged.

"I'm just so glad he isn't doing my work instead and really listened to his body. I miss him so much, he's been gone for almost three months now," I pouted.

"You visited him three days ago," he jokingly frowned.

"Exactly, it feels like months!" I sighed, "The last time I saw him, he was so happy of how big our girl got."

"We still have to tell him that it's a girl," Jaeyun remembered.

"Let's go to him, I don't wanna tell him such important information over phone," I suggested.

"Their visiting time is already over, we can go tomorrow, alright?" he recommended.

"Yes," I answered, noticing the cold weather.

I haven't realized that it was already October. It was windy and probably started to pour soon, I regretted not taking a coat with me.

"Are you... Shivering?" Jaeyun halted.