Blind and Stupid for loving you </3

10 Mins. later Jerzy comes back by and asks if they are ready to order their food. "yes" is their response they both order a cheeseburger and steak fries with a 1 strawberry milkshake for Andy and a Oreo milkshake for Joe. The food gets their and the finish eating and then do whatever else they planned on doing.

When Andy drops Joe off he tells her that she's the most beautiful girl in his world and that she deserves so much more. She looks at him like he's the stupidest person on earth, hugs him and gets out of the car. he texted the moment that she got the door. "i love you joe <3" was the text that popped up on the screen. she quickly turned to see him walking up next to her, grabbing her tightly in a hug he slowly kissed her. "gg goodnight" was her response. After that she picked up her phone told him "i love you tewww!! <3" send it and started another message. "hey BTW im probably not gonna be at school tomorrow mkaii? okaii." "okaii" is what he sent back.

The next morning her mom wakes her up and tells her to get up and ready for school "okaii on it" is what Joe said. She gets up and hops in the shower, when she gets out she throws on her black skinnies and batman tee with her black on black Vans. Then does her hair and makeup and grabs her hoodie and backpack and climbs in the car.

When she gets to school the next day she walks into homeroom, she see's the guy she's in love with and her best friend, Jasmine, making out and hugging. her heart instantly broke. She ran to the bathroom, she hid a razor blade really, really deep in one of her book bag pockets and she was trying really hard to get it out. When she finally got it out of her bag, she heard someone walk into the bathroom. It was Jasmine, she had come to say sorry. But Joey didn't want to hear it.. she just had her heart ripped out of her chest...