Pain

(Joey is in her room thinking).
Why are you doing this to yourself joey? Just stop.. well it's not that easy.. is it? Why world? Why are you so cruel?

Joey gets up and turns on her stereo... Pain by 3 days grace came on blaring through her speakers.

(Singing)' pain without love pain can't get enough pain I like It rough cuz I rather have pain then nothing at all' joey just lays on her bed.. she then starts to cry... looking for her razor blade..
Joey don't do this to yourself... call and talk to Andy instead... comon.

Joey starts to pick up her phone.. and starts to dial andys number.... Joey looks at her clock it was 10 O'clock. Oh well if he's not up. He's about to be. Haha.

RING, RING

'Hello' joey heard andy say.. good thing he wasn't asleep 'hey andy I need to talk to you' ' what about joe' ' well I wanted you to know that I just called you over cutting.'  Ahhh that's awesome joe'. ' I know I'm so proud of myself''joey can I tell you something' ' yess andy what is it' ' can I take you shopping tommarow after school. I wanna get you something for not cutting.. I know that sounds chees-' ' yes I would love to go shopping with you.' ' ok I'll talk to you tommarow'. 'Bye andy' 'bye joe'.

  ( not good enough for the truth in cliques comes on and joey starts singing again.... finally she breaks down.....)

  This was macs favorite song.... I miss him so much... and I loved him to pieces..

*****

Mac is her ex-boyfriend who committed suicide because of family issues... also the reason joey started cutting. .

******

     It should have been a romeo, Juliet situation... I should have gone with him... he was the only one who made me feel safe... and he was the only one I ever truly loved... like really loved deeply..
(Bulls in the Bronx from ptv comes on)
But now I have andy that's a plus I guess....

Joey cried herself to sleep..

        ****the next morning*****

Joey wakes up to her alarm clock going off.. she gets up and turns on her stereo.... then hops in the shower.