Chapter 8

Hey guys..so in this chapter we will see the Rathore's getting to know that Imlie and Aryan are somewhat married..anyways please enjoy the chapter.

Everyone was standing in Narmada's room..Imlie was looking scared and Aryan looked angry for some reason..Arpita was looking part happy part curious.

N- Imlie..Aru yeh sab kab hua?? And tum logo ne hume kyun nahi bataya?? Do you guys love each other??

Ar- ...he was still glaring at Imlie..

N- Imlie..batao na..

Im- Maa..actually kya hua tha na ki..jab hum Pagdandiya mein Mr.Tripathi ko search kar rahe the..we stayed in a hut..we were playing when he had thrown the sindoor on me he had brought from a seller.

Im- Mein nahi jaanti mene kyun ABP ko yeh sab nahi bataya..but saach bolu toh i am okay with this..pyaar ka toh pata nahi..but yes we have some sort of feelings for each other.

N- Theek hain..but i want a formal wedding between you too..mein nahi chathi ki kisi aur ko yeh baat pata chale and everyone taunt my children especially those Tripathi's.

Im- Par mein Kaki Maa..can we keep this a secret..only family members and close friends for our wedding.

Ar- Maa..shaadi ki baat hum baad mein karte hain..right now i have to talk to Imlie..he dragged her away..while Narmada and Arpita were feeling excited to get started with wedding preparation.

Aryan took her to his room, Imlie was feeling weird..it was the first time she feeling a bit scared..

Im- ABP..she started..

Ar- Wait a minute..phele toh i am sorry ki meri wajah se tumhe ab yeh zabardasti ke risthe mein bandhana padega..

Ar- Second, tumne mujhe phele kyun nahi bataya..hum dono yeh baat handle karte..ab Maa tumhe force kar rahi hain to marry me..

Im- ABP!! Chup..meri baat toh suno..i didn't tell you anything because i have no problem marrying you..she blushed saying this..

Im-(taking his hand)Tumne mujhe hamesha support kiya hain, guide kiya..and we both know we have feelings for each other.

Ar-(smirking) Aisa kya?? But i want you to focus on your career Imlie..abhi abhi tum ek toxic relationship se bhar aaye ho..and another forced relationship.

Im- ABP..trust me Kaki Maa is not forcing me into anything. Aacha i promise ki i will not let anything hinder my career..mein job bhi karungi..pakka promise.

Im- Waise i thought you would be excited to get married..shayad islye na ki i am not your type..she pouted and her eyes became teary..

Ar- Uh..nahi..aise kuch nahi hain..please don't cry..i do want to marry you..but i will forever hate myself if you feel forced to do anything..especially marrying me.

Im- ABP..for the last time..i am okay marrying you. Ab jayada bola na toh I will tell Kaki Maa to find another boy for me..she pouted.

Aryan pulled her closer and said in his husky baritone voice..

Ar- Aisi baat dubara bikul mat bolna..you are mine now..he said smirking again when she blushed beetred.

As Imlie wished, they got married in a small affair and not a single picture was given to the public..and as promised Imlie had tried well to balance between her duties as a bahu and her duties as a reporter.

And it was during that time, Malini's truth also came out and Aditya was trying his level best to win Imlie back..and finally the truth was out that Imlie had married Aryan..but Aditya was still not ready to accept it..and had decided to keep on trying to win her back no matter what happens or who stands infront of him.

Ps- Hey guys..so this is the second last chapter of this story..and the next part will be full fledged marriage of Arylie infront of the Tripathi.

And i will be ending the story after that because..it is becoming a bit difficult to handle all the three stories..and the request was for a secret marriage only..hope you will like it..