~𝘐𝘭 𝘚𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘦~

Italy, (Florence) year/ 1620' .

To be able to feel reborn through this smooth and icy liquid, the burning and tingling that we felt in the depths of our stomach with each of our sips. Wine has always been something vital in my life, some say they have to drink to forget or even escape from their prison. It has always been more than that, when I drink my wine I drink it with pleasure. The pleasure of feeling my taste buds sparkle and my stomach warm up. Never drink bottoms up, otherwise you miss the depth of the aftertaste of this good grape. Flavor and taste are the most important, they are the two potential magic ingredients of the drink.

Hello, I am Alessia Noelle Brunetti. I am the most wanted thief in my country, as much to tell you that many are ready to pay for my head. I have as enemy number 1 and described as potentially dangerous, we have our dear King Jasper 1st of Savoy*. Many call me The black falcon* or alias The eagle with the golden beak or alias The furtive little pepper. If I wanted to list all the names that people have given me, we would still be here for quite a while.

In the forest sitting on the fresh and withered earth. On a tree where she had carefully applied a poster with the figure of the king, with a touch of annoyance threw her darts at him. And as the sky was madly angry with him, it began to rain. The young woman began to scream in rage fervently, hoping that the universe could sense through her cries the anger she held within.

- I hate it ! His smile or even that hint of mischief that he reveals in his eyes. A king, let him burn in hell! Stealing shouldn't be banned, it should even be a job. When I feel this kind of new impulse to want to appropriate an object or whatever. No one should forbid me to steal it or take it. If I want something I have the power to make it mine.

She set off with a determined step towards the city, in the hope of finding comfort in a good glass of red wine. This one has never betrayed it, at least whether in taste or sapidity.

- Here is our little pepper.

- Allessandro, I'm not in the mood. Serve me a...

- Good wild vine, I'll overflow your glass..

- You know me. She said pointing at him.

- It is forbidden to point fingers.

- Oh my ass, Alessia doesn't care about stupid rules.

- Little sister, you should take more care of yourself. He said pushing the glass towards her.

- It's that damn king who's after me!

- Be careful what you say. He said, looking around with his eyes if someone weren't trying to spy on them.

- Hmm.. This wine is good.

- Fresh new barrels were delivered this morning, they come from New Zealand.

- I have to go !

- You just arrived.

- I can't take the risk to last. So she was getting ready to get off her wooden stool. A more or less sober man bumped into her.

- But, be careful not of a blue coronation !

- Oh my God, you're the black hawk, cried the man! Everyone turned around, to observe the one whose identity had been concealed.

- Indeed, it is her.

- But we put a price on his head, that one and for a very large sum.

- ALERT ! ! FUGITIVE. cried his brother. She looked at him with incomprehension, because if it was a way of wanting to help him, it was a very bad start.

- I don't want people to take me for your accomplice. He said shrugging his shoulders. Now run Alessia, or they'll end up getting their hands on you. She was quick to pray and wasted no time in taking to her heels. You imagine being chased by a dozen men who would do anything to earn a reward in return. She was running like her life depended on it, probably because it did. Because in my opinion, if this king managed to get his hands on him, it would be a direct date at the slaughterhouse.

Eventually she managed to take shelter in the hallway of a dark alley where she waited silently until the men could finally give up their pursuit.

- She ran away, sir, that won't be the reward for today. She let out a sigh of relief when these men deigned to leave. And she continued on her way with a light heart until one of those posters pasted on one of those brick walls in the alley caught her attention. ~ We will have the honor of organizing the summer princely games, which have existed for more than two centuries with us in Italy. A mischievous gleam instantly crossed the eyes of the young woman. It was actually the opportunity to infiltrate the palace and steal the nobility, even many precious jewels.

What to piss off, our very dear and beloved king.

.... vote, comment, subscribe