~𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘢 𝘜𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢 ~

The young women of our era have all been prepared for this moment. That is to say that some were going to live their first outing in the world today, which also meant that we had to pull out all the stops. It is certainly not a simple task, choosing the right color that would best bring out our cheekbones and especially the dress. A purple or gold dress? Surely the golden one, it corresponded better to a princess who hoped to solicit for her alone the gaze of the young king.

- This one.

- Well ma'am! - Valentina, I'm so proud! My youngest who is about to make her entrance.

- Thanks Mom ! But, you should go out now, it is imperative that I finish preparing myself. In other cases, I have the impression that some take the lead.

- Put that wig away!

- But, it's you who keeps moving.

- Do it right.

- Aaaaaaaahh.

- What's wrong with you?

- Ditch that medieval wig, they're fine with your brown hair.

- Allessandro, I would take the risk of being recognized. Get out now I could do it alone. She couldn't afford to pretend to be a puppet, she came here with a purpose. In the blink of an eye, everything could even change, so she better pull herself together. We were facing a grand room and as well as an imposing and majestic reception, the king had worked hard to welcome everyone from the four corners of the kingdoms. According to a certain rumor, he will be present this evening and could even give us the honor of a speech.

Whether daughter of a baron, daughter of a viscount or a count, of a marquis or a duke. Young Alessia hidden out of sight on her balcony watched them all, looking for just one who might stand out. But, to tell the truth, all these girls were the same a perfect size, wasp waist and even almost no flaws and their gestures were all calculated. At this precise moment, she began to question this. Did she really want to impersonate one of those girls? Wouldn't it be better to give up? Suddenly she heard a clearing of her throat and when she turned around he was facing her with a charming smile she had seen before. These posters...

- Mam'zelle, he said to her, kissing her hand.

-... - I am '...

- Finally, Majesty Jasper. She replied, doing the best she could to curtsey. But, before she could even finish, he pulled her up.

- It's not necessary.

- For what ?

- Because you don't know how to bow. He held her with his gaze as if he was trying to decipher her or simply analyze her.

- Do you not like the ball Du-che-ss? He asked emphasizing those words.

- Well, since my father's death I must say that I lost my taste for everything.

- You didn't have to come? ! You could have stayed home and grieved.

- No, I had to get a change of scenery. And you ? Shouldn't you be hosting a ball? !

- I was planning to do it.. here on the balcony.

- There ?

- Do you mind Tathianna?

- On the other hand, I did not give you the right to name me by my first name.

- Believe me, I've had enough. Step aside now!

To be continued...