~𝘊𝘶𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘴𝘰~

That night he found me...

The universe has granted me a great blessing, for allowing me to discover this man. You know beyond what he let appear Jasper was a gentle and affectionate man. To tell the truth, I could never regret it, yes I do not regret having infiltrated the palace and I do not regret having fallen on him. I learned to love him, his charming smile and his annoying gestures. He allowed me to feel what love was. He was a man with a passion for reading, and he hated wine, I remember when he had tasted it to please me, afterwards, he had ended up spitting it all out, there was no reason, yet this wine tasted very good. He was the man who effortlessly stirred special feelings in me, so strong that no one could silence them, because they were all meant for him. My soul is his and my heart would belong to him forever...

Without universe there is no love and without love there is no universe because it is these two united elements that give birth to life. We must be able to take it upon ourselves and accept failures in order to recover better but stronger and more educated than ever. With him, I felt special and I felt stronger. I was not afraid of tripping because I knew he would be there to pick me up. He agreed to love me as I was, he consoled me when I was sad, he forgave me my mistakes and he agreed to listen to me without judging me. He was my whole world and he was the man of my life. Today I cry all the water that resides in my soul and my heart is bruised. I knew this moment had to come, because life does not give gifts. Today, he is taking back what he gave me, but I have experienced something exceptional that will remain etched in my memory. I experienced a love that makes you dream, a forbidden love and a love that makes you cry. I wouldn't trade it for anything, it hurts but still beautiful.

- It's finish !

- We don't have to leave each other, let's flee together.

- I still have my kingdom Alessia and we could never fully live our love because there is no place for a king and a thief. It doesn't fit in this world!

- To God, Jasper.

- Goodbye, my sweet.

These last words had sounded acrid and now where was I going and my satchel filled with jewelry of all kinds.

Alessia walked in the rain all confused, she tried to reassure herself as best she could, because all this was nevertheless predictable. All she had to do was go through the seven stages of grief and everything will be fine. Either way, I didn't miss him and I finally have what I've always wanted, freedom*. She no longer had to handle any burden, be it him or her father and even her brother. Lost in her thoughts without paying attention, she bumped into a peddler.

- I am sincerely sorry sir.

- It's nothing !

-Let me help you. She helped the old man carefully pick up his goods to put them in his bin.

- Are you okay sir? The gentleman took the time of the analyzer with a broad smile. - And you ? Are you okay ?

- Pardon...

- I know very well that expression or grimace that you have on your face but that you are trying to conceal. You are sad!

-...

- Know mam'zelle that forgiveness is the only essential word for a reconciliation. And maybe it doesn't matter what other people think about fucking Alessia.

- How do you know my name?

- You already stole me little falcon. The old one might not have been tortious after all, since when did Alessia ever care about the stupid rules of society. The universe does not judge, it only responds to our vibrations. Who are you to tell us who we should be or who we should be or not be with? Finally, whatever we do, we will always be criticized, so let's be ourselves and the opinion of others belongs to them. She will run again and again on her way to the rediscovered castle, the one she loved. There was no way she could make the mistake of trying to forget him, because without Alessia there was no more Jasper and without Jasper there was no Alessia. She banged open the door leading to the throne room.

-Alessia! He said turning around.

- I refuse ! All right ! I refuse to leave you and I refuse to forget you, because I can't. I love you and all my thoughts are with you. Jasper, I feel empty when I'm not around you, you're my whole world. And even when I close my eyelids I see you. It surely means that I love you madly, but it also means that I miss you whenever you're away. I don't care what I might think of the world, 'cause all I want is you. The young king came down from his throne with an impassive air, he walked straight and paid attention to every detail, to every gesture.

He then stops in front of her and whispers to her: So, marry me my honey.