Chapter 11: Albus

We sit by the Slytherin fireplace, holding mugs of hot chocolate. Scorpius sips his drink with his lips puckered so the inside of his lips don't get burnt. I don't drink the thick, chocolatey drink. It just doesn't taste good. Instead, I warm my hands with the hot mug and share this warmth with Scorpius. My fingers trace his hands and each part of it. I caress his hands. 

"I love you, Albus." Scorpius whispers, a little chocolate mustache clouding his upper lip. It clashes with his white skin and platinum blonde hair. I use my thumb to gently wipe away its brown stain and lick it off my finger. It tastes better than any hot chocolates in the world. 

"I love you too."

Before we can do anything, upstairs I hear the Wizarding Wireless Network buzzing with this jazz song. 

"C'mon!" I smile and stand up. Scorpius stands up and takes my extended hand. I pull him in and I feel his hand on my shoulder. I hold his other hand and place my left hand on his small waist. Compared to other boys, he has a pretty slim waist compared to other boys. I can almost place my hand entirely around his slim figure. We dance and spin and twirl to the beat of the music. We're both smiling and giggling our heads off. Frequent "Ow my foot"s and "Sorry"s are heard between our footsteps echoing with the crackling of the fire. When the music stops, we're already on each of our beds and in our pajamas. 

I turn the lights off and I hear Scorpius crawling into his blanket. 

"Good night, my love and my world." I whisper. Scorpius laughs.

"That's super romantic you know." He says. 

"I know."