Chapter 25: Albus

The cold air presses against my face as I am dragged across the floor, the scratchy flooring ripping through my pants and rubbing against my bare skin. I am thrown into a room that smells sterile and like alcohol. The sickly stench of blood is gone. I use my cuffed hands to feel the ground. It is cold, smooth, and metallic. I had clenched my jaw to make sure that the blindfold was a little too loose when they tied it around my eyes. I unclench my jaws and I can see the world around me. As the darkness disappears and light starts to fill the room, I  see that I am in a large, empty room with white walls, white floors, and white ceilings looming over me, filling me with a sickly feeling in my stomach. 

I groan and retch, vomiting all over the ground. It is only bile and blood, and my throat feels raw and upset at the same time. I grimace and scurry away, pounding on the walls. 

"LET ME GO," I scream, sobs shaking my body. "PLEASE."

My hands start to throb as I weep silently, my shoulders bouncing and my head dropping. I cry into my hands, and my tears feel cold on my cheeks. Scorpius flashes through my head briefly before images of dad and mom and James fills in.  

"Hello, Albus Potter. Welcome to the Lab."