chapter one- first meet

Bakugou's POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I then yawn because I was so tired form our long trip form America. Then I got out of bed went to the bathroom showered, brushed my teeth, went inside my walk in closet picked out my outfit for my new school here in Japan. 

What he is wearing

"Ahh this is nice hope everyone at UA is nice" he mumbled to himself

"Ahh this is nice hope everyone at UA is nice" he mumbled to himself. "Katsuki come down already your going to be late"my mother said, and I replied saying ten more minutes as I made my hair.

This is is his hair and take notes he has grown out his hair so it is very well long.

Pretend that his hair is blonde

I then went downstairs to see waffles on the table and I'm obsessed with waffles so I take two and went to school after saying good by to my mother and father. As I was walking to my new school I finally reached the campus and it was huge if only you could see how many kids were there sheesh. While walking inside the hallway a girl with pink hair came to me and friend requested me which I replied with a yes because I'm new. " I'm Mina oshida but you can call me anything"she said while taking her hand out to shake my hand "I'm katsuki bakugou and since you allowed me to call u anything then u can call me anything you would like" I said shaking her hand, but before we could continue talking so we could know each other some random girl came to us and said "listen here newbie there is some rules here and to survive you follow them okay and one is that never ever think of Izuku cause he is mine second-" "who was talking to you" I said with an attitude that might have made her blood boil because she just stomped away with anger.

As soon as me and Mina entered our class because we were in the same class so we talked the whole way until I bumped into a hard rock stomach or chest not sure but when I looked up I saw a hot greenette who was at least about 6'6 or more because I looked so small in front of him, but then his voice "sorry my fault for not looking" Izuku said in a deep husky voice that scent shivers down katsuki's spine.

"Nahh it's my fault that me and my friend were just not paying attention" I said blushing crazy because his hand feels very warm and fuzzy which gave me a tingly feeling in my stomach.