chapter two- fitting in

No ones pov

It's been two weeks  at UA and katsuki has already been fitting in so far. And Ururaka is the only one in the school who won't give him a break because of the interaction between him and Izuku even though he just meet him.

Bakugou's pov

'Today is Thursday and I'm trying out for the school cheat team so I have to wear something appropriate for cheerleading' I thought to myself as I went inside the closest and found something to wear then I saw an outfit.

What he's wearing

He was wearing this but it says red bull instead of 'bulldogs'

"Ahh this is nice hope Mina has something  now I gotta run to school" u ran outside running past mum who was confused on why I was running but I didn't stop and continue to run until I reached school just for Mina to tell me that we were 1 minute early so we went to the auditorium where we saw two basketball team including Izuku my new found crush. After that incident I started to like him not because of her s looks but because last week this dude called Minate whatever his name was, was trying to slap my ass because everyone here says that my ass is thick but I don't really pay attention to it. "Bae come on let's get on this team because Kirishima is looking hot" Mina said because she is a beta so is Kirishima so she had this huge crush on him since forever. "K" I replied, but then I stated to get hot but I didn't mind it and went to the cheer teacher and we did some cheer which got me and Mina the roles of co- captains and nine more people I think, but as soon we finish I felt hotter and hotter which made me realise I was in heat.