chaptee three-heat

Bakugous P.O.V

"No no no no" I said to myself while I started to release stressed phenomenons that spread around quickly for everyone in the auditorium where to looks at me. Before I knew it lots of alphas started to come close but before they could try so dirty trick someone picked me up and ran away with me.

As they continued to run in the hallway to the dorms I felt maybe just maybe a little bit safe around who is ever was picking me up. Just I was about to say anything I was in a room and thrown on the bed. "𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑢" I said in a very weak voice is that can be barely heard but then when they answered there voice sounded so familiar.

"It's alright pup I'm he𝒉re" is all I heard and when he called me out I blushed intensely that I was as red as a tomato 🍅.

"𝐼-𝑧𝑢-𝑘𝑢 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ-𝑎𝑡 𝑦--𝑜-𝑢" I said just as I said that he replied with a hum meaning yes so I tried to look up and when I did he was over me so I said "𝒊-𝒛𝒖-𝒌𝒖 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒎𝒆~~" I said while looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Wha-t I can't ur not in the right state of mind so I'm sorry" he said which made me start to take my clothes off, now I was just in my underwear.

This is what he looked like (btw bakugou has a very built chest so it lookes like he really does have titties so thats how he was dress so thing of home wearing this even go it's a bikini)