Just before

Eloise POV

When we reached the parking lot, Momma put her hair in a ponytail and turned to talk to me. When her hair is in a ponytail it means that she is very serious, and to pay attention.

" This is new for both of us mi amore, there will be new people around, and they will have cameras and so you must be on your best behavior. However, if anyone makes you feel uncomfortable you tell me or Ms. Abby or one of the moms okay?" She states

" Yes, Momma can I go now please?" I reply.

" Sure, but don't go inside you can stay with Chole and Christi until I come out of the car okay". 

I leave and hum Jump as a go over to them. When I look back Momma is on the phone, I see her hands moving a lot so I know she's talking Italian. I hope it's nothing bad.

"Eloise" look towards Christi and Chloe and I see a streak of blonde hair and all of a sudden one of my best friends is hugging the air out of my lungs. 

"Hey Phelia is your mom coming out of the car?" Christi inquires.

" Yes, she is just talking to someone on the phone she does not want me to go in yet though. Can I wait with you guys please Aunty C?" I answer

" Sure and Aunty C I like it very much but I like Supreme ruler of all dance more" She smiles at me with a wink.

My mom comes over.

" Hey,  Hey. How are my 2 favorite blondes" Mom Beams

" Awesome" Chloe responds, Christi just affectionately rolls her eyes.

We all know Chole and Paige are my mom's favorite blondes.

" Ready everyone. Let's Go" My mom commands

I take a deep breath and we walk through the doors of the studio.

END

A/N: Eloise is gonna have a nickname for some of the moms that come through the doors, but not all.

A/N: I will not be writing on all of the episodes, but I will write on most of them. 

A/N: Martha's trauma will not be spoken of to the children, it will most likely be touched on lightly, in some cases but it will eventually be revealed. 

A/N: I will not always go according to canon. I will go off of it for some things.

A/N: Eloise will know some children from other dance companies, but she has only danced with the ALDC.