1.

"There are times you need to reveal your powers, but its best to keep them hidden"

"Thank you for telling me"

Jiwoo mumbled as his gaze was on the floor, the three cats that he usually fed had gathered at the foot of the couch on his right. They have been staring at Inhyuk non-stop eversince he came inside to talk to the young teen.

"I will be on my way now. I'll be in contact soon. The point of the meeting was to meet you and introduce myself to you"

"I.. have a question"

This made the man pause, the boy looked a bit hesitant but continued.

"Why are you helping me?"

Inhyuk opened his eyes as he looked at Jiwoo, the boy was confused as to why he was doing this.

"Teaching new awakened user's the basic is the responsibility of the territory leaders. This has been the long standing tradition among the awakened. Causing a scene and revealing the awakened to the world would mean big trouble"

Inhyuk stated with a smile as he continued to explain to the young boy who looked at understanding remembering what he had gone through during childhood.

"Don't worry , we would also provide basic levels of support so there's no need to be concerned. We shall be in contact soon."

"Oh goodbye then"

Inhyuk felt a dark aura coming from a certain chubby cat who seemed to be glaring at him making him sweat as he left.

Kayden felt a bitter feeling swirled inside of him, the mole under the man's right eye reminded him of his mentor only for his mentor having the mole on the left below their eye.

He hates it, how long has it been after his mentor disappeared? Decades? He knows that his mentor was older than they really look despite his mentor having a youthful face.

'The more powerful you are, the slower you age, Kayden'

'Then your an old hag?'

'I am above legal age and below a hundred but you do you, chibi-chan'

'You won't be calling me chibi when I tower of you in no time when I grow older!'

'I'm sure you would, you'll grow strong and tall'

He remembered his mentor say to him, the face of his mentor had started to blur yet he can remember distinct features of this mentor of his.

On the right hand his mentor had four moles while on the left was a single mole with both of his mentor's hand having freckles and a mole just below their collarbone. And their eyes were kind, tired eyes yet kind.

The memory of their light banter brought a sense of slight melancholy, where did you go? Did he done something wrong for you to leave? At some point, even Kartien had wondered and asked if he had done something wrong but his and Kartien's question were left unanswered.

His gaze falls on Jiwoo, he paused. For a moment, he saw his mentor giving him a small michievous smile instead of Jiwoo.

"Mr. Kayden?"

"Its nothing, kid"

***

"So he just happened to know Dr. Delien's student by chance?"

"Yes, Wooin transfered to his school"

A young woman sat on her chair as she fell quiet for a moment before she asked Inhyuk again.

"And the union?"

"They are not aware of him and its best if they didn't, the way they barge in to territory to deal with the professor is upsetting."