2.

Did you fucked up a bit for helping Jiwoo even tho its minimal? Hell yeah, did you fucked up when you gave him your real name? Hell yeah, is Kayden currently hunting you down in his cat form while Jiwoo attends school whilst being left in the dark before he started to train for a week with his upcoming match with Jisuk? Fuck yeah!

In other words your fucked yet you find it funny how Kayden going around sniffing any scent he could get. You have to dose yourself in perfume to get the man-cat out of your tail because you are not ready to give up your long vacation yet. Kayden can suck it up and wait for more because you don't want to get involve with the plot.

It took you years to break away from the past events before the coming plot and you are not ready to get involve again. It was involuntary at first and humoring Kayden as your apprentice was stupid move.

You don't really know whether you regret it or not, just in the middle. You have snuck inside Shinwa to take a quick peek at Jiwoo and Jisuk's match, you practically winced seeing how fucked up and bloodied Jiwoo was. You have left quickly considering Kayden's senses as a cat was rather heightened, you were glad that you remember wear spray perfume on you to hide your scent.

***
'I lost again. But... I'm not mad and frustrated like like time. Instead I felt peaceful'

Jiwoo thought as he laud on the hospital bed, the purifier lets out a rather pleasing scent of light lavender. It ease Jiwoo's nerves amd made everything more peaceful.

"Mr. Kayden"

"Huh?"

Kayden's gaze moved towards Jiwoo as he ate the churu in between his hands-paws while leaning against the board of foot of the bed.

"I feel like I'm finally a real awakened one"

The boy said with a small smile while he stared at the ceiling.

"Huh? You were always an awakened. Tsk tsk"

Kayden answered as his gaze moved away from the boy as he clicked his tongue.

"Yes sir"

Jiwoo said as he chukled, his chest having a light feeling. Kayden sighed as he finished the churu, his paws snatched another one and opened it. Jiwoo stopped laughing as his gaze moved towards his teacher.

'But it hurts that I can't move. Ah I should be training my abilities instead of spending my time like this'

The boy thought as he closed his eyes, a blue light that swirled around appeared just above Jiwoo's bandaged chest. Kayden niticed as he looked at the boy who was currently practicing his force control.

"Oh-ho training without me having to nag you-"

Kayden chuckled as he stopped eating the churu before his eyes sharpened, he felt two presence coming towards the door.

"Jiwoo stop, someone's coming"

Kayden said as the sound of door unlocking before it slide open revealing a relieved Inhyuk with Jiyoung right behind him.

"I knew you would be awake!"

"Mr. Inhyuk"

The two walked inside, Inhyuk starts to converse with Jiwoo explaining that he was asleep for two days. This surprised Jiwoo as he thought he had passed out for a few hours, Inhyuk quickly explained that he was still injured when Jiwoo admitted that he can't move as he would be in pain.

'I want to touch it! That round and chubby wobbly body!'

Inhyuk was looking at Kayden whilw clenching his left hand, Kayden looked at him as if ready to punch the male.