[005] lavender haze

OO5

OO5. ( ... lavender haze )

season 4, episode 5

▬▬ ▬ ㅤ && in which its halloween!

♫ i just wanna stay in
that lavender haze ♫

"MEREDITH?" Aurora asked the girl, worry filling her voice. "Um, did you bring your moms...ashes to work?"

"I had to get her out of my closet. She was haunting me."

"Now she's haunting us." Alex added, earning a nod from Aurora.

"I'm putting her to rest."

"In your cubby?"

"Meredith is cleansing. In tribal culture, when one wants to cleanse the past, one cuts off all of one's hair and buries it in the earth. You might try that, too." Sydney said, all the residents just stared.

"Thanks." Aurora awkwardly laughed.

Aurora cleared her throat as Callie walked in, shuffling her feet so she stood closer to Alex.

"Okay, listen up. Today is a holiday, which means the pit will be overrun. You've got the usual drunken stupidity..." She began.

"And then you've got Seattle's annual chain saw pumpkin carving contest. I love this city." Bailey smiled.

"Stay on your toes, stay on top of your interns, okay?"

"So we should round before heading to the pit or..." Izzie trailed off.

"Yeah, you should direct your questions to Dr. Bailey, Stevens." Calle responded.

"Oh, we're directing our questions to Dr. Bailey?" Cristina asked.

"Oh, not you. Just Stevens."

"Jesus." Alex mumbled.

"This is awful.." Aurora shook her head.

"Why is Stevens directing her questions to Dr. Bailey?" Bailey asked, confused as ever.

"Because she's been sleeping with my husband. All righty, then. Have a good day." Callie clicked her tongue before walking out, leaving the shocked interns to stare.

After a few seconds of silence and Izzie leaving the room, Aurora piped up. "Well, the cats out of the bag." She laughed, looking over at Alex who just shook his head at her.

"Sorry."

"HI, MARK." Aurora greeted her favorite attending, coffees in hand.