Trafalgar D Water Law (one piece)

Warnings : 18+ CONTENT, established relationship, mature content , mature language, oral sex (Fem receiving), role play
Summary : you can always get a stubborn man to play along with your little games 🫠

——

Hey, You ever play doctor when you were little?" You asked with a smirk

" By doctor you mean the game where sneak into a closet with a friend when you were younger to feel each other up?" He asked leaning his chin on his palm

"Yeah, like that."

"Then No, I didn't." He says and goes back to flipping through his work on his desk.

"Hmm, okay" you said leaving the room.
—-

"Hello are you Trafalgar law?" You said walking back in the room wearing his white lab coat, some glasses and a clip board.

Looking up at you he sighed "y/n stop playing around I have to finish this"

"You've been working all day" you whined slamming the clipboard on his desk. "Just take a break real quick" you lean down letting the coat open a bit giving him a peak of what was under.

"Fine" he huffed "are yo-"

"Yay!" You throw yours arms up. Getting back into character you adjust your jacket and your glasses. "Mr. Water Law was it?"

"Why are yo-" you huff and put your hand on your hip staring at him. He sighs "yes, that's me"

"Good come with me" you say walking out of his office with him trailing behind you. You open the door to your bedroom and motion for him to walk in first. He gives you a smirk and a side eye before stepping in with you following and shutting the door behind you.

He stood awkwardly waiting for your instruction.

"Sit down on the bed please"

He waiting a moment before smirking and sitting down the the assigned spot. Sitting across from him on your vanity stool you cross your legs. "It's very nice to see you mister .. Law"

"Likewise doctor, Thank you for agreeing to see me short notice."

"Yes Well, anything for my favorite patient" you smile brightly. "What brings you in today? How are you feeling?"

Sighing he leans back on the bed on his elbows. The top buttons on his shirt unbutton giving you a glimpse at his chest and tattoos. Softly bite your lip opting to bite on the top of your pin when you hear him start talking. "Well you know doc, it's been really difficult these days. Work is crazy but I came to see you because I have this ... big ,little problem..."

"Describe it to me please" you say looking at your clipboard pretending to take notes.

"Deep pressure, frustration, and feeling unreleaved"

"I'm not quick sure I understand.."

"Y/n!" He snaps. You frown a little "sorry, I mean doctor.. It just ..it just feels like there's a lot of pressure built up down there" he says hovering his hands over the crotch of his pants. " and something's backed up, which makes it sore. Look..
with how sad the situation really is It makes you feel blue."

"Have you tried to treat it yourself?"

"Yes.. I have." He sits up "buts it's not the same.. I think.. I need treatment doc"

"Thank you for that. I think I understand what your problem is" you nod pushing your glasses back up on your nose and glancing down to your doodle of stick figures fucking. "I think I can prescribe you something"

"Is it possible I can get a dose before I go? I have to head back to work"

"Before I give you anything I would like to do an evaluation of that's okay"

"Of course, anything you need" he smiles knowingly.

"Great. Undress completely and put this on" you say and throw his robe at him. "I'll be back in a second"

————

"Okay I'm back, please lay back on the bed. You can leave your feet planted on the floor" you say closing the door and dragging your vanity stool in between his legs to sit. "I'm all out of latex gloves, is that alright?"

He respond with a hum. "Great loosen your robe for me please Mr law" he silently untie the belt that was keeping his robe closed and opened it completely exposing himself to you. "T-thank you" you swallow hard almost loosing character. You see him smirk to himself as he fold his arms behind his head and closes his eyes.

"Mmm" he groans when he feels your hands cup his dick and balls. "Is this where the pressure is?" You ask softly stroking him. "Mhm he nods still not looking at you" this bastard not even paying attention to me.

"O-ohh" his eyes open wide when he feels you lick the tip of his dick. You smirk at his reaction knowing you made the right move "did -did that hurt you? I can stop the exam due to pain"

"N-No keep going. I'm f-fine" he can barley get out as he feels your mouth sinking down onto his dick. You bobbed your head slowly while massaging his balls. You could hear the puffs of air coming out of his mouth each time your swallowed around him. You picked up the pace bobbing faster and quickly lifting your mouth of his dick with a pop making him shiver.

"How was that Mr Law? Did we release fhat pressure yet? " you asked wiping your mouth with your sleeve. He squints at you and says a simple "No" reminding himself not to play with you again because you're just going to tease him. Sitting up on his elbows he looks at his dick which was as hard as a rock then looks up at you tilting his head saying "Not yet. Keep going, Doc."

"Well okay then" you say taking your glasses off. "I think we're going to have to try a different method" ripping to coat open you reveal how nude you were and crawl up the bed stopping to sit on his waist. "Lie back" you command. He listens even though the confusion is written all ove his face when you don't stop crawling up his body. Finally it clicks what was happening when you stood to adjust yourself before squatting  over his face burying his nose and mouth in your cunt.

He wasted no time slurping up everything you offered. What made it so great was how the she reacted to every pleasurable probe of his tongue. He heard the moans and whimpers, it almost sounded like a song.. the sweetest song.. his song that you made just for him. The wetness he felt building up almost made him feel like he was about to drown. "Fuck I'm going to cum" he thought. Rubbing his face side to side he wanted his nose to scrape your clit.. you had to cum before him that was always the rule.

You arch your back so far you could almost reach his dick as you cum all over his face. It seemed never ending but turned him on so much he came soon after. Cum shooting out his dick so fast and hard it landed on your forehead. Groaning you rolled off him and wiped the cum off your face. Quickly you close your lab coat and grab your clipboard.
"I assume the pressure has been release?" You question with a smirk.

Laying in starfish position Law raise a thumb still heavily breathing, baffled that he came from only eating you out.

"I.. like you.. As a doctor babe"