Roronoa Zoro (one piece )

Warnings : mature content, mentions of prostitution, rough sex

Summary : you just the baddest bitch in the whore house 💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽
—-

"Alright ladies line up! We have some visitors " Madam called.

Scurrying to line up along side your "sisters" you watch as men come in with swords on their sides or in their hands grabbing the first girl they see and following them to their rooms. You patiently waited for this to be over hoping non of the drunk bastards came and chose you, you were tired and not in the mood for another crazy drunk client.

"I'll take this one" you eyes widen at the man in front of you. He was a muscular man of average height with lightly tanned skin and moss green hair. You glanced at the three swords on his hip and back up to the scar along what once was his left eye. You nodded your head at Madam and grabbed his hand dragging him to your room.

Entering your room you sat on your futon and waited for him to follow. It was an awkward silence as he closed the door saying nothing. The man with the moss green hair deeply sighed and sat his swords aside then layed down on his back with his arms behind his head and eyes closed. You stayed sitting on your knees waiting patiently. You didn't mind this. Some of your clients just didn't like go be lonely and truthfully you hated to ones who wanted sex. They were always drunk and married just trying to get a taste of something younger than their wife. The most disappointing part of it all was that they never lasted longer than a few minutes, could even get you off.

"Hey.." the man spoke , the depth of his voice catching you off guard. "You got any Sake?"

"Yes sir, I'll get you some sir"

"Cut the sir crap, I don't care about that stuff" he waves his hand. You nod and exit to get the sake for him.

Coming back in the room it looks as if he hasn't moved an inch but you know he hears you when he says "welcome back" with his eyes still closed.

"I got your sake si-"

"Call me zoro" he says sitting up and looking at you as you poured a cup of sake handing it to him.

"Have some with me" he says pushing the cup back into your hand and pouring his own. This was the first time a client came and didn't get drunk leaving you to clean up their vomit, trying to force themselves on to you or waste your talent. No man was able to please you but madam said it was your job to do the pleasing, how boring. You figured if you had to take this job to pay off you brothers debt you might as well be able to enjoy it. This guy was weird though. He just quietly drinking.

"What's a girl like you doing here anyway?"

"Paying off debt" you respond simply and drink the shot of sake in one gulp.

"You like this type of thing?"

"I don't mind it.." you look away.

"Look, I'm not going to force you to do anything you don't want to do. I-"

"I don't mind, it is my job after all. Just tell me what you would like." You say softly.

Finishing off the sake he leans back on his palms. "Okay then .. ride me" he smirked. "I don't normal go to brothels so I don't know what's okay. You do the work".

You smile at his words and crawl over to him yanking at his pants and unbuttoning them. He lifts his hips helping you pull down his pants. You eye his semi hard dick almost drooling at the size of it. This a first thag you're getting a client so hung, you just know you're going to finally get the pleasure you've been begging for. I'll have to fuck him good so he'll come back you think to yourself as you stand and let the flowy mini dress fall off your shoulders to the ground.

You watch Zoro bite his bite lip as you kneel and crawl into his lap straddling him. Softly you run your figures through his hair and stare into his eyes as you use you other hand to grab his dick and slow pump. He twitched at the feeling of your hand grabbing him by surprise before letting out soft grunts with each pump. You could feel the veins in his dick as it became harder in your hand. You broke eye contact to drool onto his dick using your saliva as lube.

Slowly you lift your hips and began to sink down on Zoro's dick moaning softly at the stretch.

"Youre - really tight" he says through clenched teeth.

"I don't normal-ly have clients as big as y-you" you whined finally getting him inside of your far enough for you to bounce.

"Lay back" you say barley above a whisper but loud enough for him to hear you. Laying back Zoro keeps his eyes on your folding his arms behind his head. You slowly bounce up and down on half of his dick to get used to his length. You plant your feet on the floor to get a better bounce, his dick was continuously poking that spot inside of you making you needy and bounce more aggressively. Running your hands up his chest under his shirt you wrap both hands around his neck. His eyes widen at the action and he was he on the verge of fight or flight until he saw the look of pleasure on your face and your teary eyes. Relaxing he let you squeeze tighter as you bounced uncontrollably on his dick. He watched the way your cunt swallow his dick with ease, Everytime you moved up he could see the way you creamed around him. The sight alone was enough to make his dick throb inside of you.

You felt Zoro move and let go of his neck allowing him to sit up. He yanked your hair back and bit your neck making you cry loud enough that the next room over must have heard you. Letting go he stands up carrying you with his dick still inside. He slams you back against a wall in your room and shoved his entire dick into you with long quick deep thrust. He groans feelings you clench around him as you came from that one thrust.

"So the men around here don't satisfy you do they?" Zoro cooed and grips your hips hard. You could already feel the purple bruises blooming. He pulls his hips back before snapping them forward again and sets a brutal pace. You body jerks against the wall with every thrust. Tears and droll run down your face and you find it hard to breathe. "Z-Zoro" you whine

"Look at you, a mess. Crying and drooling over my dick. " he whispers in your ear. "It's so fucking hot" he could feel the wetness from your cunt dripping down how legs. He begins to thrust deep and low and grunts as he cums, his dick throbbing as he rolls his hips to a stop finally slumping onto you shoulder.

"Wow that was amazing" he says letting you down carefully.

"Yeah, it really was. You'll come back right?" You ask.

He grabs the bottle of sake and winks at you as he leaves out your room.