~17~

*already edited*
Vote n comment 😘

*already edited*Vote n comment 😘

April 2023

"Ughh Eve we miss you dawg come back to school." Jayla said while we on facetime

"I miss y'all too but you know I got this lil one now." I moved the camera down to Mykah who was in my lap.

"MY BABY!!! Ima come see you after school." Jayla smooched the camera.

"He don't understand you jayla." I laughed.

"Yes he can hes moving around."

"Whateva." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Ima come see you though me and Eniyah."

"Ill be waiting." I smiled.

"Ok love you baby momma, and love you lil baby see you laterrrrr." She said

"Byeeee." I hung up.

I got up and put Mykah in his swing so I could make myself something to eat.

while I was cooking I heard a knock on the door, I opened to see it was Jasiah, "Oh hi friend." I cheesed.

"Wassup, I brought you some chocolate covered strawberries cause you know  you like fruits."

"Yes I do, Thank you! Ill put these in the fridge for later." I took the box from his hand.

"whatchu cooking?" He asked

"Some jambalya, I know its early in the afternoon but I'm bored so I'm cooking early dinner."

"Thats sounds good."

"Would you like to stay and eat with me?" I asked.

"Sure, who's gonna decline free food? Not me?" We both laughed until I heard Mykah little cries.

"Oh he's probably hungry." I would breastfeed him but my boobs are so sore ima just heat up a bottle for him with some of the milk I pumped.

"I can feed him while you finish cooking." Jasiah said.

"I would appreciate that, the hand sanitizer over on the table and I'll heat up his bottle real quick." He nods and went to pick up Mykah.

He slightly shook him while I brought the bottle over, "Now that he's a month you can really see you in him." Jasiah said.

"Thank the lord I wished upon that every night." I said.