Patrol

Shota's eyes fluttered open and he found himself lying on one of the couches in the 1A dorms. Almost immediately, he remembered what had happened earlier. Hopefully, the students hadn't gotten too suspicious.

The clock on the wall marked 8:17, telling him he'd been 'asleep' for two hours. He heard some of the kids playing games on the big screen and a few were watching the show. Some were simply talking between themselves but others, namely Bakugou and Jiro, had their headphones on and were minding their own business.

Struggling slightly, Shota pulled himself up from the soft cushions and a blanket rolled down releasing all his warmth with it. He shivered lightly at the AC air that chilled his skin.

"You're awake," Midoriya observed quietly.

"Mhmm" He hummed at the teen as he turned to sit down properly.

He picked up the blanket and easily folded it before realizing he didn't know where it came from. "This yours?" He asked Midoriya groggily.

"Yeah." The teen answered simply as he reached out a hand to take back the soft piece of fabric. Despite longing for the comforting warmth, Shota handed it off without even a twinge in his expression.

Kirishima punched his fist upright into the air, seemingly winning whatever match he'd been playing against Sero. The raven-haired teen sighed lightly with a smile on his face.

"Hey guys," Yayurozu addressed the class softly.

Various sounds of "yeah", "hmm", and "wassup" could be heard around the room.

"Did any of you hear the screaming last night?"

Shota's heart fell to the pit of his stomach. Ah, shit. He thought.

"You heard it too?" Asui asked.

"Yeah, I wonder who it was," Kirishima said, now a bit more somber than he was after his victory.

"I don't know man," Sero stated as he thought hard.

"It sounded like a guy," Hagakure mentioned.

"What are you extras talking about?" Bakugou asked.

"Last night around 2 a.m. it was raining but we could hear someone screaming," Midoriya explained.

Fucking lovely. I bet even 1B heard at this point. Shota thought as the discussion dragged on. Well, he'd have to sit through it.

Bakugou's face had an unreadable expression as he asked, "What were they saying?"

"Nothing. They were just screaming." Todoroki said from his spot on the floor. He was sitting by Midoriya as if he were a puppy waiting patiently for pets.

"How did they not lose their voice after something like that?" Jiro asked.

"I have no idea," Uraraka admitted.

"What do you think of all of this Sensei?" Iida asked as he couldn't make sense of the situation.

A sigh escaped the man's lips before he spoke, "I understand that situations you are forced into can often be overwhelming and you might need a way to release pent-up emotion." He stated factually. "But it's often better to speak to someone who you trust about what's going on in your life. So I'm hoping that whoever was out there last night feels like they can come and talk to me if they need it." He paused before adding, "That goes for all of you."

"You're so kind Aizawa-sensei!" Mina squealed.

The man blushed slightly and tried to tuck his face into his capture weapon only to find that it was not there. He scanned the room for the item as the students watched him search with confusion.