The battle

It was a stormy night . The sky covered with dark grey clouds. The thunder rumbles very loud and lightning flashes the sky. Zira was leading the battle. Timon and Pumbaa were looking for Kiara . Simba was worried about his daughter, Kiara. She was gone with her husband  Kovu. Zazu reminded Simba that there was an attack . Simba had to rush and asked Zazu to find Kiara , Simba and Nala's daughter while Simba's Nala was with their other children Shani and Kion being accompanied by Shani's boyfriend Hazani. While the Outsiders and Simba's pride roared while they fight , Kovu and Kiara race through the rain toward the warring prides. The girraffes and okapis brayed. Zira said to Simba , " It's over , Simba. " Simba reminded her, " Last chance , Zira ." Zira said , " I am home. " While the thunder roars ,Zira screamed ," Attack ! " They fought.

Kiara finally understood that her father told her " We are one. " Zira yelled , " Vitani, now !" Vitani said in a soft spoken voice , " No Mother ! Kiara's right ." Marisa and Nuka agreed what Vitani said . The Outsider lionesses muttered disgustedly and they were about to run away . Zira asked them, " Where are you going ? Please go back here. " Simba said sternly , " Let it go , Zira. It's time to put the past behind us. " Zira would never let it go of the past. Zira said to Scar ," This is for you ,Scar ."Zira snarled while ending up attacking Nala. Zira and Nala free fall . Nala's husband shouted while he was about to save her ," Nala !" Kiara yelled , " Mom!" Kiara said , " Hold on Mom ! No !" Kiara yelled , " Daddy ! The river !" Simba jumped across the river. Nala said ," Zira give me your paw. I will help you " Zira hits Nala's paw and fell to the river and Nala died. Nala's husband Simba cried ," Nooo !!!!!" Simba yelled at Zira angrily ," Murderer ! You killed my wife ! I'm very sad." Zira then fell to the river and she died. Marisa, Nuka, Vitani and Kovu sighed from above sadly.

Guys , this was a sad story from TLK . Nala died because Zira killed her. It made me wanna cry.