Nala's funeral

RIP Nala

~Kiara's POV~
I was crying because my mother died. I broke down in tears. I told everyone ," Kovu,Daddy,Shani,Hazani,Kion and Rani . My mom died. Let's plan the funeral ." Daddy said ," Okay, we'll tell Rafiki about it. " I cried ," Nooo !! I wanna see her . I can't live without my mom .😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 !!" Kovu comfort me while rubbing his paw on my back ," It's okay,you still have me. You'll become my queen. " 

Rafiki announced ," In loving memory of Nala, who was Simba's wife , we are saddened on her passing on. We will miss her . " All we could do were cry and mourn .. Rafiki gave the fruit to Nala .
We all were going to say a speech about Nala. First ,Simba said it while he had tears in his eyes .
" Nala was my childhood friend who became my wife. I love her the most because she's kind ,gentle ,mature and brave. I have a loving relationship with her. I fall in love with her when Nala and I were young adults. She became the queen of the Pridelands and I became the king of the Pridelands. Then ,Nala and I became the parents of Kiara,Shani and Kion.  I miss you Nala and I love you."

I cried while saying ,"I miss you, mom.  You were the best mom I've ever had  . I love you the most. I wish I could be a queen . I had a loving relationship with you when I was a cub. My mom supported  me when I was a cub until I grow up. I'm 20 years old and I already married Kovu. Please watch me and Kovu become the king and queen of the Pridelands. I love you and I miss you ,Mom .". I was still crying after I told a speech. While Kovu comforted me and told me a story about Nala ," Nala was my mother-in-law and the queen of the Pridelands  . I also miss her like Simba and Kiara " Kion and Shani said the same speech about their mom.
The other lionesses and Rafiki were mourning for Nala. They missed Nala.

Daddy  said ,"  I don't know what I'm going to do without you Nala .I need you "   Mom said from heaven above ," I'm always with you Simba, even  when I'm gone and you don't see me . I wish that Kiara will get pregnant after she married Kovu and Shani will marry Hazani. "  Nala was sent to heaven.

I was still crying after we got back to the den after my mom's funeral. I kept thinking about her . I couldn't sleep.  Kovu told me ," It's okay ,Kiara. Don't cry. Try to go back to sleep. I love you. " I said ," I love you too and I still miss my mom Nala. She wished us  to have cubs and she will miss us and see our grandcubs from heaven.  " I ask kovu," Are you sad ?" Kovu said ," Yes. I was sad because my mom killed my mother in law ,Nala . I cared about her as my mother. I sometimes was angry at her when she blamed me who killed Scar. It wasn't my fault ." Kiara said ," Thanks for being honest with me..I love you." Kovu said to me ," I love you too.." then we go back to sleep.  

~ No One's POV ~

Kovu comforted Kiara by nuzzling him into his mane and kiss each others lips and hug each other. He also comforted Simba ,Shani,and Kion who were still devasted about Nala's death. Kovu and Kiara will be the king and  queen of the Pridelands . Shani and Hazani will be the queen and king of the Pridelands ,Tree of Life and everywhere. Simba is retiring from being the King.  Daddy and I were  still devasted and heartbroken. Kovu hugged me and Daddy when we were crying. I was happy when Kovu comforted me . My mom was in heaven with my paternal grandparents ,Mufasa ,Sarabi,Sarafina ,and Johari.  I couldn't live without my mom.

Please tell me  in the comments after Nalast death. What is Kiara going to do without her mother . Is Simba going to rule as a king by himself without his wife Nala.