Kiara's Nightmare and Baby Making

Kiara's POV
I  had a bad nightmare. The nightmare was I saved my dad from Zira but Zira attacked him when my mom died. In my nightmare it was , " Kiara , help me. " I screamed , " Daddy ! Hurry up. Zira don't hurt Daddy. If not , I'll lost my parents. I want both to be with me. " Zira pinned Simba and fell into the river. " I cried and couldn't sleep. My husband Kovu comforted me while I hug him ," Don't cry . You'll gonna be fine. I'm still here with you. Your mom will watch us being king and queen and your dad will take care of our future  cubs. Now ,try to go back to sleep. I love you " Kovu kissed me immediately . Kovu and I fell asleep. 

In the next morning,we woke up and start to make love. Kovu is laying  on his back and then I was on top of him. He kissed my neck and I moaned ," Oh kovu I love you. " Kovu said to me ," I love you too. " I sit on my husband's shaft to my entrance and ride him ," Fuck me harder ! I want you inside me deeper ! Thrust into me faster and deeper ! I want to get pregnant now ! Kovu said ," Alright then. " And then we both switch positions and Kovu is now on top of me. He thrust into me inside my womanhood and then we mated 100x and I'm now pregnant.