Chapter 3️⃣4️⃣

Freen was so awkward as she sitting straight at the living room of her house with her froze body and blank mind. She was so stunned of what she did with becky and what becky did to her just now. They were freaking getting into a more intimate things.

She going crazy when thinking about it and she know that this is not a ordinary usual things that friends do to each other anymore. Then, what are they? That's the questions. She sure about her feelings to becky but what about becky? Does becky just assume this things as a ordinary things? Does she used to do it with another men too?

There were so many questions in freen's  mind.

"Done." A voices suddenly hearing onto her ears as freen gulping when knowing that becky is approaching her. Becky walk towards her too and sitting beside her on the couch with a little giggle. Freen cursed in her mind.

Gosh, even her giggles sounds so cute!

Becky feel so funny when seeing freen this tense. She looks so awkward huh!

"Why do you look so tense! Be like usual okay!" Becky said and grabbing freen's hand makes freen slowly look at her. Freen gulping when her eyes meeting becky's eyes that seem sparkles, and so in happy.

Why becky? Her heart somehow asking the questions.

Becky smiling softly and cup freen's face with her right hand, caressing her thumbs on it too.

"Dont worry about just now. Its only between us and i want to do it. Plus, i think you should get used to it since we will do it again." Becky smirking, just to tease freen makes freen's cheeks flushing red in embarrassed and also her eyes slightly widened. What? They will do it again? The thought of doing it again makes freen somehow nervous and somehow jumping in excited.

Becky chuckled seeing her reactions and booping freen's nose with her index finger.

"You're so cute,freen. Then.." Becky look around.

"Should we start our lessons?" Becky ask and raise her eyebrows a little bit with a tint smile plastered on her lips. Those smile. Always making something cold in freen's become warmth.

"Y-you s-still want to s-study?" Freen stuttering, asking her as becky chuckled and shrugged her shoulder. Becky know, if she studying right now, she also can't absorb what she studying. Because why? Because she's still not getting over with her freen sarocha.

"I dont know. im just ask------"

"Then should we postponed to it and j-just eat a dinner?" Freen quickly cut her words.She was talking in rush and in stutters, showing how nervous and flustered she is from what happened just now. Becky look at her and smiling widely makes her eyes disappear, and her whiskey dimple exist on her upper cheeks as freen could feel her heart was terribly thumping.

How can you makes my heart beating like this only with a smile, rebecca?

"Okay, im agree!" Becky said happily as for freen, she never see this side of becky. A side that looking so cute, small, happy and clingy just like a little kid.

"O-okay then... c-can we wait for my mom? W-we will have a dinner with her too." Freen said and gulping as becky quickly nodding before scooting closer to freen and hugging her arms.

"Okay." Becky lean her head on freen's shoulder as freen could only close her eyes for a second, calming her heart down. Becky. Freen know that she want becky. She also know that all of her heart belongs to becky. But, becky is not her's.

The same questions repeating but, she want to cherish the present. She want to treasure her moments with becky. She doesnt care anymore as she know, she down bad for becky. She being stupid again for becky.

How can she fall for a person this fast. She knew becky not more than two months, but look at her right now, can't even controll her feelings towards the little girl.