38

March 17th

Colby has been acting weird lately. More distant from everyone. He hasn't been as affectionate either. He doesn't hug me or cuddle anymore, nor does he kiss me.

It hurts to think about, but i think he's losing feelings.

I still love him and i know I can't stop. He's the best thing to happen to me, he makes me super happy, he makes me feel alive.

He also hasn't been home much, and i know why. He's started using. I found small bags with white powder in them in his nightstand under some magazines. I want to talk to him but he's out right now, probably buying.

I want to let him know that i will always be by his side, and that i will help. I don't want him picking up a dangerous habit, one that could kill him.

His gorgeous blue eyes have been dull lately, like there's nothing behind them. No emotions. Nothing. I haven't seen him smile in a few weeks. It's like the Colby i fell in love with was gone and replaced with a robot.

I just want him back. I need him back.

I've spoken with Jake, Kat, and Tara they agree that he needs help. I didn't tell Corey or Devyn because they don't live with us and I don't want to scare them.

P.s
Colbys been gone for two hours and won't answer my calls or texts. We've all tried to text him but we get no response.

Update- Kat got a hold of him. and I'm scared. Very scared.