Best on Wattpad

Author's (if you can even call me one?) note, 25/12/18: For all your sakes, I'm just going to mention that I was just a wee lil baby when I first started this book, so the reviews for the first half are a little, well, to put it frankly, shit. The books are still great and I definitely still recommend them, but the latter half have much more helpful and comprehensive reviews if that's the kind of thing you're into :)
Okay, now time to sleep because it's 4 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING OH MY GOD!
========================
G'day mates! (Oh god, that actually hurt to type. I'm so sorry. I just wanted to point out that I'm Australian, I guess? I don't know, to unite with my people? Solidarity? Anyone? Okay bye) Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Basically this book is going to be filled with all of my personal favourite Wattpad novels, hopefully some of which you guys will like too. It has taken a little while, but I'm gradually (because I'm a lazy shit) adding to the list.

As I started this a while ago, my taste has changed quite drastically and so you will find a variety of books of different genres, authors and plot complexities. (There seems to be a running theme of romance through all of them, however. Probably because I'm single and sad about it).

If you have any recommendations for books I should add, whether they be yours or other people's, tell me in the comments and I'll try to take a look. (Once again, I am lazy and busy, a bad combination if you ask me... I can't guarantee that I'll get around to all suggestions) 

Be sure to leave a vote and comment! It makes my day.
Ella xx

[I do not own any of these books.]