Thoughts of an Awkward Teenage Girl - xJustABookwormx

A book full of mind vomit and incomprehensible rants written when I either:

a) Am pretending to be texting my many, MANY non-existant friends

b) Am on public transport trying to pretend I'm not sad and lonely

c) Am bored out of my mind

or d) All of the above

Laugh at my mistakes.

Cringe when I cringe.

But most of all, join me on this weird and wonderful journey which I have coined, very cleverly, "life".

(It's got a ring to it, I think. Maybe it'll catch on)

It's like vlogging, but for ugly people.

Title: Thoughts of an Awkward Teenage Girl

Author: xJustABookwormx, otherwise known as MeEEEeEeeEEEEE!!

Genre: Random

Status: Ongoing

Rating: Complete and utter garbage, but in the best way (?!)

Hello, my fellow homo sapiens! Believe it or not, I'm still around, lurking in the deep, dark depths of the internet.

I am currently in the middle of reading another wattpad novel that seems pretty good, so whilst you wait for that review, what better time than the right now for some self-promo!!! WOOOOOOO!

Because I truly epitomise that stereotypical angsty teen with repressed emotions, I decided to record the utter nonsense that is my stream of consciousness and turn it into a book. 

This way, I get to keep my (very few) friends because I no longer need to spam text them my feelings every second of every day! Now, they only have to suffer that at regular intervals of twice an hour!!!

But really, it would mean a butt tonne (that seems like it's not a saying? I'm just... going to run with it?) if you checked it out. If you're interested of course!

Actually, even if you're not interested.

Help a girl out.

Gimme those pity reads :)

Ella x