Chapter 1

⚠️ Mentions of murder ⚠️

The expression of pure ecstasy written on her face as she stared down at what use to be her husband but now an unrecognizable corps due to the multiple stab wounds inflicted on it, blood flowing out of the body like a river quickly painting the once white tiles red as the smell of metal engulfed the room.

Satisfied, the red head got up and made her way towards a white wooden door that was already open with three small figures standing there stuck in place as a young girl with blood red hair resembling the older lady stood in the center of the two black heads on her sides, all staring at the lady with a blank expression as she knelt down and embraced the three.

"Valeria, Freya, Astoria. Daddy is going to a better place but you still have me."The red head suddenly stopped talking releasing the three from her warm embrace causing the three to look up now glaring at the other as the lady stared back continuing to speak.

"However, if you have a problem with that you would have to become strong enough to actually do something about it." her voice cold and piercing as she said this sending shivers down the threes spines.

"Now why don't you go back to bed it's been a long night for all of us."saying this as she waves them of letting a small snicker escape her lips as she got up, gazing down at them with an expression of pure mockery.

-

A silent click could be heard as Astoria closed the door behind them, making her way into the luxuarius dark blue room with three medium size beds and a small sitting area.

Sitting on a small couch facing her sister across from her as they both waited for the red head to speak as she now stood in the center of the room admiring the long white double windows.

"Val,Tori, I will be enrolling into Kaladin in a week's time."Freya announced clenching her fists and gritting her teeth in frustration gazing over at the two, waiting for a response.

"Then we will all be departing next week before dawn." Valeria added getting up from the couch and making her way towards Freya, Astoria following suit.

"She cannot get away with this or she will always have the upper hand." the red head replied as she embraced her sisters.

"She has to disappear."

All rights reserved