chapter 1

Author pov : 

"Kookie where are you?" A boy shouted in the forest.....

"Okay that's enough please come here kookie....I am really scared..... don't scare me with your pranks...... please I am really scared come to me baby........" the boy said with tears in his eyes.

"Where are you bunny?" the boy cried......

Kookie pov:

" Ahh where am I?....... I can't change into my human form.... I can't able to speak?.....what happened to me?........taetae?" A lost bunny thought while walking in a road.....

" Am I really lost?.....I just tried to prank my taetae but I really lost the way???........oh my god!!!!....what I am going to do??...."

"Hey bunny are you lost?" a sudden voice of girl intrupted the bunny thoughts

Half an hour ago ::

"Kookie you like the date?" Tae asked to his boyfriend.

"Yeah taetae that's really good i enjoyed today"
Kook said to his boyfriend.

(<<<<<<< Tae is 18 year old boy....a bear hybrid.....he is in love with kook a 16 year old boy who is a bunny hybrid for more than 6 years.........they are friends from childhood......he really love his bunny so much.....he can't wait anymore......so tae asked kook if he want to be his boyfriend?......bunny ( kook) he also like tae very much....he doesn't know about feelings that much....but he know he can't live without tae so he accepted that proposal......so they went to their first date....

Tae is a matured and responsible kid whereas kook is a childish and silly kid in short he is a brat......but tae loves him for that......he ( kook) do what he loves he doesn't care about others..... that's attracted tae so much.....>>>>>>>>>)

Tae admired his baby while walking whereas our bunny is cooking something in his little coconut head .

"Ahh what if I prank tae ?.......it will be really funny....." Kook thought with smirk in his lip. 

"Taetae catch me if you can "  kook said and change into his bunny form and started to run......

"Kookie Don't...... I can't catch you if you run in bunny form......" Tae said and run to catch kook.

( Kook hide in a tree and watch tae who is breathing heavyly and laughed and again started to run )

While running......he came out of the forest and run long distance away from the forest.....he turned back and realised he is out of the forest.....he didn't know what to do....

Present:

"Are you lost bunny?"  The girl asked and came near to the bunny.

"You seemed to be lost....but there is no forest nearby......" The girl again said...

The bunny kept looking at her......" I can't even speak to her in my bunny form" bunny thought and become sad.....

"What are you doing Riya?" a women voice came form the car which is parked near by...

"Huh mom here is a small bunny.....i think it get lost......." Riya said to her mom

"So what are you going to do with that.......come let's go leave the bunny there itself...." Riya's mom shouted.

"Mom..... it's a really small bunny.....it will dangerous to survive here......can I take it.....please mom" Riya pleased.

"Riya that's not good .....it may have disease or infection " Riya's mom said.

"Please mom.....dad please say to mom.....I will take care of that bunny....please.."Riya pleased

Riya's dad who was in the car came out and looked her.......after seeing her daughter tears ......he convinced her mother to allow Riya to take that bunny.....

"What? She is going to take me with her....?" The bunny thought......

Riya take that bunny in her arms......

"Oh no.....my family ......my taetae.....what am i going to do now...."bunny became sad while thinking about his family.....

He has a elder brother ......he is brat of his family...his mom ,dad, brother loved him so much....

"Don't worry bunny.....I will be your family......I am sorry.... But I don't know where to search for your family........i know I am separating you  from your family but I can't leave you here alone......" Riya said to the bunny and pet his head

Kook likes to be petted.....she petted so softly making him to purr.......and he is so tired after running for long time so he slept in her arms.....

"Riya come we have to catch the train before 5pm..." Riya's dad said and Riya run to him with the bunny in her hands and seated in the backseat and admired the bunny.....

You're so cute bunny.... you're going to be my companion....Riya thought to herself....

Riya is 13 years old girl from Seoul  she is living with her parents till now....but they are going to send her to Busan for her studies.....she don't like that but she doesn't have any choice.....her parents doesn't care about her wishes......they said it's for your better future and when you become an adult you will understand that........she is a talented girl.....school topper....kind.....and energetic person......but that's not enough for her parents....they force her to go more classes ( extra classes - like tution) she doesn't need that but they don't care.......if she gets 98/100 they ask where is remaining 2 ..... Her dad is little better than her mother......he spends some time with her....play with her.....eat with her......but nowadays he became super busy so he also doesn't spend time with her......she craves for love from her mom and dad.....but they are working hard to make a better future for her so they can't spend much time with her........she understand that.....but she is also a child.......she also  doesn't have siblings....... So it's hard for her...

"I will give you all my love bunny" Riya thought to herself and petted the sleeping bunny.

In forest::

"Bunny?....where are you ?....... please come to me?......" Tae  said in a broken voice

"Tae ? What are you doing here? " A cat hybrid asked

"Yoongi hyung.... my bunny....." Tae sobbed

"What happened tae? Where is kookie?" Yoongi asked

"Hyung.......he ran away.....he said to catch him and I didn't know where is h-he hyung.....I lost h-him"

"I think he is pranking me hyung......but he is not here hyung.......what I will do without him hyung??" Tae said while sobbing.

"Tae don't worry we will find him" yoongi said to tae

"I searched the whole forest hyung.....he is not here" tae said to yoongi sadly.

"Ok tae.. let's go to Village...then we will find a way ....come on" yoongi said and take tae to the magic village where the hybrid live...