chapter 4

One month after kook lost::

(Hobi also got the families (choi and Wang) landline number.........tae called the number( choi) but it said that is not available.....so he is going directly.....hobi called wang family......they said that they didn't saw or take any bunny from the village.....)

After the information said by hobi......tae waited for some days to get the flower..........after one month the blue spider lily flowers bloomed...as namjoon said only a small amount of flowers bloomed.....namjoon made a potion using that and gave it to tae and said that will last only for two days......and to use it wisely.......

Tae decided to go on train as other modes of transport price is more when compared with that. But it will delay the travel time by like 5 hrs....

Tae reached seoul after 10 hrs.....

"Oh shit already 10 hrs gone.....only 38 hrs left.......for returning 10 hrs will be gone.....so only 28 hrs left.....I have to be quick...." Tae mumbled and called a taxi.....and gave the address.....the driver said it will take about 3 to 4 hrs travel.....

After travelling for 4 hrs tae reached the address......he paid the driver and walked to the house.....he pressed the calling bell and waited for some time......no response....

"Ahh....this is the address hobi gave......but why isn't anyone there......" tae mumbled

Tae asked the neighbours whereabouts of the given house......they said that....the family ( Mr and Mrs choi) went for a business trip and they will return only the next day......

He became really sad after hearing
that and left the place......he booked a hotel and decided to rest.....

In Busan::

"Hey bunny !!! See that is a lion......" Riya exclaimed to the bunny who is busy in his own world.....

( Riya loves to travel..... So now she is taking the bunny with her wherever she goes... They went together to the mall , park, amusement park, theatre......even to the arcade..... Don't ask how....she kept the bunny secretly in her bag ( except park) and went....she knows they won't allow pets but that won't stop her from bringing her bunny there.....)

Now they are present in zoo to explore wild animals...... as bunny didn't know about that already?

"Ahh.....why is she shouting......i already know lion and I also have a lion friend too😮‍💨( Jackson wang- lion hybrid)"bunny mumbled

"Bunny.......wait here sometime..... don't come outside.......I will come....ok......" Riya said to the bunny and walk away.....

"Now where is she going? Ahh i want to go home....." Bunny mumbled with tear in his eyes.

After some time Riya came and wore a collar to the bunny and wore a bracelet to herself

"How is it bunny? Do you like it?" Riya asked the bunny

The bunny just looked at the collar and bracelet.....

"I love you so much bunny...... you're a saviour.......i always craved for love and company.......you gave me both.......the moments I spend with you are really special to me...... I don't know how long it will last....but I will cherish each and every second with you........" Riya said with tears in her eyes and hugged the bunny....

"Aish...this girl.....always makes me cry with her words and actions.....".bunny mumbled and hugged her

"Hello young lady.....you brought your pet here......you know that right.... pets are not allowed here....." The staff asked Riya.