chapter 6

Two weeks gone........ hobi father's health condition got better...... He got discharged from hospital now his ( hobi) mom is taking care of him ( hobi's dad)....

So hobi said to tae that he will go to Busan the next day......

Tae already informed Riya about hoseok.....that he( hobi) will come to collect the bunny.....she said ok.....

She thought that hoseok will come within two or three days after tae's arrival to seoul.....but tae  informed her that.....he ( tae) is now busy in his work..... hoseok's father's health condition is bad so it will take some time to come and get the  bunny.....she said that's okay...

After hobi said that he will go to Busan the next day.....tae thought that he would inform Riya about that.....so he called and said hoseok will come the next day......she gladly accepted that.....

But Hobi got some work....it took some time for him to catch the train.....so hobi will be one day late.....

Hobi reached Busan.....and went to the address.....and knocked on the door........no response.....

He said the neighbours they said that Riya went to school for her exams.....she will come at evening......so he decided to wait for her......but before that.....he went to the public phone booth and called  his family landline number......his mom picked the call.....

In call italic - hobi mom, bold - hobi

Hello mom

Hobi? Is that you?

Yes mom....what happened? Sounds like you're crying

Hobi ....your father's condition is really bad Right now..... I don't know what to do.....he had two minute heart attacks....your brother take him to the hospital......i don't know how to contact you......I need you....we need you ...... please come here dear...

Mom.... don't cry....I will come......

Thanks hobi...please come fast

Mom....why are you thanking me....I am your son...sorry for leaving you there.......ok mom.....bye....take care...

Ok hobi...be safe

"What am I going to do now? " Hobi mumbled and dailed tae's number

In call italic -tae,bold - hobi

Hello

Hello tae ... I am hobi

Hey hobi...you got bunny?

No tae...I just now arrived here...she went to school for the  exam....she will come here at evening.....

Oh ok hobi

Tae..

What happened hobi?

My father's health condition is bad ....my mom is asking me to come there....I have to go to take care of them

Oh !?

I am sorry tae...but I can't stay here till evening....

Its okay hobi.......sorry for the trouble

Don't say like that tae...it's not trouble....but i can't help you know...please understand my situation...

I understand hobi...thanks for your help...take care of your father first...

Thanks tae....

After the call....... Hobi went to train and some hours he reached the village and went to the hospital to take care of his mom and dad....

In tae's home ::

"I don't understand......why so much trouble in my way to get my bunny?......why are you so cruel to me God?" Tae spoke with tears in his eyes

In Busan::

Riya came from school.....while walking to her home.....her neighbour called and informed about a man called Hoseok came .....she said thanks to the neighbour and went inside her house....

"Hey bunny...I am home....you know Hoseok?...
He came here today....one of the neighbours informed me.....maybe he will come within a few hours...." Riya said and laid on her bed

"Hobi hyung?.....he came?.....so today i will go to my village and meet my family and my taetae...." Bunny mumbled happily

"You look happy bunny......if you're happy....I will be happy" Riya said with smile while looking at the bunny

( She mentally prepared herself to let the bunny go.......in those two weeks......she cried thinking about the beautiful memories spent with the bunny........and also took the bunny to different places in Busan)

" Of course You will be happy.... cause you're going to meet your owner right?..." Riya chuckled

"Owner? She is talking about taetae?..... Owner word feels different....." Bunny mumbled....blood rushed to his cheeks.....

Hoseok didn't came.....bunny became sad...Riya didn't know what to do.....so she called tae

In call ( italic - tae,bold - Riya)

Hello

Hello taehyung shi......I am Riya

Oh hi Riya

What happened taehyungshi....? Yesterday I waited..... Hoseokshi didn't came?.....today my neighbour said he came.....but at evening he didn't come here to get bunny?

His father's health condition got worse...so he returned home....

Oh......sorry taehyungshi....I had an exam today....... that's why I can't miss school......if I took leave from school maybe Hoseokshi got bunny and returned there....

You don't need to say sorry Riya........you didn't do anything wrong in first place......i am sorry for troubling you......just take care of bunny.....

Hmm....you sound sad taehyungshi

I just miss my bunny....

Oh.... don't worry.....you will meet him soon...

Hmm..ok Riya .....I have to go

Ok taehyungshi.....take care

After the call......Riya laid on her bed.....she looked at her ceiling.......she is deeply thinking about something......

Riya see the bunny.....which is laying in his bed and spaced out.....

"He( bunny) became sad now .... When I talked about his owner....he became really happy.....but now after knowing he won't go home today....he got broken...."

"It's hard to see him sad like that..... taehyungshi is also sad....." Riya thought

After some time.....

"I completed an exam today.....next exam will be after 2 weeks....so maybe I can go and handover the bunny ?"Riya thought

Few seconds later

"YEAH!!!!! THAT'S GREAT IDEA......YOU REALLY GENIUS RIYA....." Riya shouted in joy

Bunny looked her with blank face

"BUT......WHAT IF MOM AND DAD GET TO KNOW??....they won't know...if I don't tell them right?...." Riya said

"Ok.....if tomorrow morning I catch the train.... evening I will reach there....after handovering the bunny...... the next day I would reach busan...."Riya mumbled with joy and went to the dreamland....