Dont Jump

*Besitos By Pierce The Veil plays through the loud speakers in the grocery store*

Obviously your manager told you not to do that anymore.. He even said if you would blast music again you would get fired, but you couldn't help it..
After all, you had a horrible day, your parents beat you and threatened to kick you out.. it seemed that really NOTHING mattered anymore

Victoria, your friend, whispers to you:

Victoria: "Hey, Y/n.. stop playing that! You're going to get fired.."
Y/n: "So?.. I'll get fired.  At least I can have a little fun before I do.. Music is surprisingly the only thing keeping me alive right now."
You say, hopeless of your life..
Victoria: "Don't think like that Y/n..."
Like she knows anything!..., she never had horrible parents, and she just expects you to be positive?
Y/n: "Victoria.. I already predicted my future a long time ago after I got adopted by these psychos.  I don't give a shit anymore, my future is hopeless"
Victoria: "Y/n.. please shut up, you are going to have a great future.. I have a feeling"
What is she, a psychic now?..
You feel a little bad, you know you're fucked in life but you want Victoria to stop worrying about you

Y/n: "You're.. right" you smile weakly*
Victoria: "See I know you will be fine!"
she hugs you tightly, you smile until she can't see you, you frown
How do you tell your closest friend that you want to end it all right now?..

*You light a cigarette before your shift ends*
it's the only thing that makes you feel alright..

Your Manager: "Hey, No smoking Y/n! and I mean it!" he takes the cig out of your mouth and crumbles it..
you can't even say anything and just stay silent, tears streaming down your face..
Your manager is horrible as well, always harsh, rude, and critiquing you... If this is the only job you can get, you don't want any at all.

When no one is looking, you sneak out of the back door, to the dark streets, the dark sky matching your thoughts right now.. very dark and grim

*You look out the bridge

*You look out the bridge... you have been planning this for months now, it's about time..*
You climb slowly onto the railing, closer to the edge (see what i did there), sitting on it, ready to jump and leave your horrible life behind..
your arms begin to shake and get weak.. you get second thoughts.. maybe this is too scary?..