Noise

WARNING
IF ANY OF YOU LITTLE MOTHER FUCKERS EVER MENTION "UGHH WHATS TAKING U SO LONG TO POST" U R B-B-B-B BLOCKED HOE. UR LITERALLY BLOCKED AND U WONT READ MY STORY ANYMORE. FCUKING NARCISSISTIC ASS BITVHES, IM BUSY TOO OKAY, IM 16 THIS ISNT MY FUCKING JOB I WRITE THIS SHIT FOR U GUYS SO CAN U RESPECT ME U LITTLE WHORE FACES? 🥺 IM NOT ONLINE 24/7 U DUM FUCKS. (FUN FACT THE WATTPAD TAKES 2 HOURS AND THEN I HAVE TO WRITE THE WHOLE FUCKING THING OVER AGAIN ON TIKTOK SLIDESHOWS FOR ANOTHER 2 HOURS. SO LEAVE ME ALONE AND ILL POST WHEN I WANT. I LOVE EVERYONE WHO RESPECTS ME AND I WRITE THESE ALL FOR U, IM FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF U AND ESP mdv2kool  oncegia Token23luvangelz 0BILLSPOOKIE0 tokiiohotellover 😘😘😘😘THANK YOU.

Where is Tom??...
You wake up confused, looking around your room, wondering where he went..
Oh well.. Maybe he is working out at the Hotel Gym?
*You put on an outfit*

 Maybe he is working out at the Hotel Gym?*You put on an outfit*

Y/n: "Wow this makes my ass and boobs look so hot.." you think to yourself
*You keep checking your self out in the mirror, doing all kinds of poses*
THEN VICTORIA BARGES INTO THE ROOM

you scream
Y/n: "YOU SCARED ME- what are you doing here?"
Victoria: "Well I wanted to tell you something"
you raise an eyebrow
WHAT IS IT THIS TIME...
Y/n: "What is it?"
Victoria: "Tom and Bill left, for band rehearsal"
For some weird reason.. This makes you so angry.. You know you shouldn't be, you aren't part of their band, they didn't have to invite you.. But still
Y/n: "Oh."

Victoria: "Sooo.. I was wondering.. If you wanted to sneak in?"
Y/n: "Are you stupid? We are going to look so desperate.. If they wanted to invite us, they would"
Victoria smiles to herself
Victoria: "You know.. I think Bill wanted me to chase him.. That's sweet of him"
You hold in a laugh
Y/n: "Whatever makes you happy.. But let's get going I guess.."
Victoria: "Let's go to the store first."
Why?.. Does she wanna get eggs and eat them there or something?..
Y/n: "Sure, but why?"
Victoria gets all red and acts like a pick me, twirling her hair around
Victoria: "Actually... I wanted a pack of condoms.. maybe.. for backstage

UGH THAT WHORE!
Y/n: "Please be safe... slut" you whisper under your breath

You walk around the streets