On The Edge

Tom: "What the hell are you doing Y/n?!"
*He goes inside the room and pushes Bill off of you*
Y/n: "ME?! WHY ME?! I didn't even know it was Bill?.. WHY THE FUCK IS IT MY FAULT?"
Tom: "Yeah... You didn't know it was Bill.. Sure."
he says sarcastically
Y/n: "I can explain everything, if you would just let me!"
Victoria barges in and interrupts, in a shaky voice and tears..
Victoria: "I thought we were friends... Why would you kiss my boyfriend?"
Bill holds in a laugh when he hears Victoria call him her "boyfriend"

 Why would you kiss my boyfriend?"Bill holds in a laugh when he hears Victoria call him her "boyfriend"

*You grab Victoria's hand and go to the hallway for privacy*
Y/n: "Stop acting like the victim.  HE'S NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND.  AND NOT TO MENTION HE TOLD ME HE REGRETTED LAST NIGHT WITH YOU!.."
she's silent... she starts to cry
Victoria: "He only said that because... he wanted to manipulate you"
Y/n: "Pff- what are you talking about? He thought I was you because of our dress.. Even if we have different hair colors (YES GUYS IDC YOU EITHER HAVE DARK OR LIGHT HAIR JUST CUZ VICTORIA IS BRUNETTE SORRYY BROWN HAIR GIRLS)"
Victoria: "I don't care Y/n! Why would you kiss him if you knew I liked him... You're a terrible friend."
Y/n: "BITCH- I THOUGHT IT WAS TOM"
Victoria: "You still kissed Bill..."
Y/n: "OH MY GOD, YOU ARE SUCH A-"

Tom walks in
Tom: "Hey, Y/n, go do your own thing, me, Victoria, and Bill need to have a talk."
Y/n: "WITHOUT ME? Why would I not be included? I came before Victoria"
Tom: "Well-"

You ignore everyone and run away to your room crying

*You go into the bathroom and lock yourself in, crying on the floor*You have so many emotions running through you

You have so many emotions running through you.. And so many thoughts in your head, you begin to rant
Y/n: "Dumb ass Tom.  He didn't even take a second to realize that I DIDNT FUCKING KNOW IT WAS BILL.  And Victoria?  I don't even know if we can be friends anymore.. And Bill... Ugh.. THE WORST ONE.  He ruined everything.  Why did he lie to me about being Tom.. But WHY DID I BELIEVE HIM?"

You continue to rant until you hear Tom, Victoria, and Bill come into the room...
You HOPE AND PRAY they don't come into the bathroom...

You hear them talk and decide to put your ear against the door
Victoria: "I.. Can't believe this happened.. Why would Y/n do this to me?.."
Tom: "I'm so sorry Victoria.. I can't imagine how you feel"
Victoria: "I'm going to be the bigger person... I think Im going to accept her apology"
YOU WANNA RUN OUT OF THE BATHROOM AND KILL THIS VITAMIN BITCH, WHY DOES SHE THINK SHE DESERVES AN APOLOGY THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE HER
Bill: "You both are so pathetic, you aren't the victim Victoria, you're nothing special."
Tom: "Bill shut up, It's your fault too, don't act like you are better than us."
Bill: "I told Y/n that I was you." *He laughs a little*
Tom stays silent for a few seconds
Tom: "You knew I liked her. Why would you do that?! I hate both of you."
You hear him leave the room
Tom... Likes you? You thought he was just being flirty, you're honestly shocked.. and happy

Victoria: "Bill.. I thought we had something?.."
Bill: "What is that "something?".. a condom?"
Victoria: "I'll forgive you for now.. I understand that a lot happened. Come to me when you feel better"
It's time to leave.. You think to yourself..

You go up to the roof, looking at the night stars, the moon, and you feel horrible

*As you stay there crying, you feel a hand creep up on your shoulder*
Bill: "Hey.. I'm.. Sorry for lying. And I'm sorry about Tom and Victoria. Don't listen to them"
he has never sounded more sincere until now..
Y/n: "You ruined EVERYTHING Bill. I would HAVE NEVER danced or kissed you if I knew it was you.
*Bill's face drops.. First he looks hurt.. And then he turns back to his bitchy self*

Bill: "Wow, I wasn't expecting such a dirty slut to say that

Bill: "Wow, I wasn't expecting such a dirty slut to say that. I hope you know that you are nothing different from Victoria, you are a meaningless whore. Now go jump off before I push you off."
Y/n: "I hate you"
*Bill scoffs*
Bill: "I hate you so much more"
*He grabs your face and forces you to look at him*
His eyes glimmer, almost like he's admiring you're face.. He looks like he's about to kiss you, until...
Bill: "Keep crying, Crazy."

You turn your face away when he lets go and as he walks away, he turns around to look at you for another second..
Bill leaves, quietly back down, ready to never be nice again

You decide to go back to your room.. All 3 of them made you feel horrible
*As you make your way back to your room, You see Tom sitting on the bed*

Tom: "Hey Y/n, we need to talk"
Y/n: "NO WE DON'T.  Bill and Victoria already made me feel horrible enough.  Leave me alone."
*Tom gets off the bed and walks up to you, hugging you and letting you cry on his chest*
Tom: "This won't be like that.. I'm apologizing instead"
GODAMNNNN FINALLY U DESERVE A FUCKING APOLOGY
Tom: "I'm sorry.  I didn't believe you when you said Bill was pretending to be me.  But I believe you now.  And now I understand that it's not your fault"
you sigh in relief
Y/n: "Thank you.. I really needed that"
Tom: "You and Victoria are the only ones who deserve an apology"

You both sit on the bed and he kisses your forehead
Tom: "Tomorrow is our last day, the concert is tomorrow.. You're going to meet Gustav and Georg"
Y/n: "Fun...."
Tom: "And then we are going to Italy all together"
Y/n: "Wow-"
Tom: "We will have so much fun together.  I'll try my hardest to relieve drama from happening"
Y/n: "Thanks Tom."
You can't say much, you are still angry and hurt from what happened
Tom: "Do you wanna have sex?"
Y/n: "no..."
Tom: "Aw okay"

You both fall asleep, Tom is snoring

END OF PART 5!!!
fuck victoria