Chapter Four - Five Years Of Training

I went straight to an abandoned island. I instantly began to train and live my own life the first thing I did was make a small minka or cabin as they called it here. It had taken a long time to gather all the stuff I needed. But I succeeded. The cabin was made of wood and other natural resources, along with a few big so natural recourses. I had made it the way the houses I used to live in used to be. It was mainly white, black, and brown. It consisted of a somewhat modern kitchen and dinning room these where connected to. Then there was a sitting room, with a tv which you'll see from the moment you walked in. Then there was my bedroom which was on the second floor. It's wall was dark brown with a white and black chair. A white, black, and orange bed. A white carpet and some other things added for decoration.

All around the house there was decorations and plants

All around the house there was decorations and plants. Some vases and etc. Currently I sat down in my sitting room. I'd been here for a year. And currently I was reading the news paper, music playing in the background. I sighed. Though this world had no demons they had their fate share of dangerous and deranged humans. My eyes closed as I closed the news paper. Apparently there's a new group around known as the Phantom Troupe. Standing up I turned off the music and turned on the TV. To my slight annoyance they where talking about the same very thing I'd just been reading about.

Apparently it's a group of thirteen people. My eyes closed as I leaned back. They have apparently killed off the Kurta clan. Poor fellas. Sighing I stood up and turned off the tv. Opting to go and train some more. Walking out I pulled off my Kimono's top. Showing my strapless sports braw and leggings. It showed off all my animal and elemental tattoos, along with my demon slayer mark. Which, for some reason, consisted of a red moon and stars starting from right under my left eye down and wrapping around my arm. Grabbing a wooden sword I began to practice the flame breathings forms.