Chapter Nine - York New City

I smiled at both Gon and Killua before I looked up to the closely approaching island. We ended up deciding to sticking with the two. We walked around until we found a library. I instantly sat down next to Killua and Gon. Behind me stood Sheila, Yasuha, and Yushiro. As the two boys researched Greed Island while I myself researched my old friends. Trying to find anything on my friends. I could only find info on Shalnark. But even then there was almost nothing on him. I glanced at the two as they began to plan. "I'll help you guys out." They beamed at me. I smiled.

I booked two hotel room. Both with two king sized beds. Gon, Killua, and Yushiro where to share a room.  While me, Yasuha, and Sheila where going to share a room. I smiled at my friends as we separated and went to our rooms. My eyes closed. I had a gut feeling I'll be seeing some familiar people here soon.

Hisoka smirked. Then walking out he spoke up. "Oh dear, and considering I came with information. On a certain red and yellow haired girl." He smirked. "I believe she told me her name is Yuzuki." All the original members of the phantom troupe shot up to their feet. Twisting around to Star at Hisoka with bated breath. He just smirked in return.

The next day was officially September First. Together with Yushiro, Yasuha, Sheila, Gon, and Killua I walked through the marked. Not long after we stoped to look for a phone for Gon. Who is the only one among us without a phone. We bought them both a phone. I chuckled at the two. We where eating when we started to catch up.  Then we went to the hotel room. We began to talk to each other. We where again researching ways to get more money.

That afternoon we began to auction Yushiro, Yasuha, Sheila, and I stood side by side and watched as this happened. This continued. I watched, greatly amused by what was going on. But my eyes snapped opened when a lady appeared. There was something about her. My eyes flashed over to the area she came from. I instantly began to follow after her. My three friends following after me. I ended up losing them in the crowns. But I didn't care. I sensed two familiar auras. I was soon able to catch a glimpse of the two. I smiled instantly. Then. "Yuzuki!" My head whipped around at the sound of Yushiro. But I instantly looked back to my two long lost friends. Both had stopped. I began walking again. Headed to the two. Who where looking in the direction my name was called.
"Uzu!" This time it was Sheila. Both male's heads whipped around at Sheila's voice. Their eyes going wide. Now 5hey knew I was here. Perfect. I continued walking through the crowed. But the two began to walk.
"Shit."
"Mistress!" My eyes snapped behind me at the sound of Yasuha s voice. Sighing I looked forward again.
"Feitan! Franklin!" They stopped. Their head whipping around in my direction. They spotted me. Finally I broke free from the crowd and jogged up to my two friends. I smiled at Franklin. "I told you you'd grow up to be big." His eyes watered as did mine. But he smiled. I looked to Feitan. "And your as short as ever I see." Feitan was just staring at me. Wide eyed. Then.
"Yuzuki!" I sighed glancing back.
"That'd be Yushiro. He's a worry wart." I smirked. Looking at Feitan. "And he's clingy. Like a certain shirty I know." Feitan just looked away. Blushing behind the scarf I gave him. I chuckled. Then I opened my arms. Feitan didn't hesitate. He engulfed me in a huge. I my other arm opened and Franklin joined the hug. I pulled away. "You two look like your in a hurry." I smiled then handed them a card with my hotel room and number on it. "This is where I'm staying. I'd like you to come visit at some point." I smiled at my friends. But I felt one of the attacks, as Yushiro, Yasuha, and Sheila began to call it, coming up. "You two look like your in a hurry. I won't ask what your doing. But I'm glade I caught you." Franklin spike first.
"We'll visit. And we'll bring the others as well." I smiled.
"That'll be great. Good luck." I waved as they began to walk away. Once they where far enough away I dove into the ally and began to cough. Pain shooting through my entire body as I felt my soul fade even more. Blood began to pool in my hand and drip down to the ground. I'm guessing Yushiro found me because now I can hear him, barely, yelling out to Yasuha and Sheila. Now I felt bad. I coughed and coughed and coughed. But this time was different. The feeling of my soul fading away and the pain growing more. My ears where ringing, my vision began to blur and know I was beginning to fell numb. "...s-shit..." not long after I said that. I passed out.