Chapter Eight - Visit and Until We Meet Again

After a while, where a few more people talked to us, we left the exam area. Currently we where on the air ship. I had changed into different clothing. Now I wore a purple dresss with a slit on my right hip. Thigh high boots. A dark blue fabric hooked to my corset. Belts and a dark brown ribbon on my hips. Around my hips was my sword and dagger on my hips. On my right arm was a glove reaching up to my upper arm  along with a glove just above my wrist on my left hand. Over my outfit I wore my Phoenix haori. 

We where now on a bus

We where now on a bus. Headed back home. My hair was currently braided. It was awkward. Listening to this lady speak about my family. Once we stopped I looked around. Humming. Yushiro stood by me. Holding his umbrella and glaring at pretty much everyone. I chuckled at Leorio. He looked at me. "And you grew up here?" I smiled.
"Yes. Mother and father adopted me when I was nine. I've been living with them ever since." I stated, still smiling. Even as Mika ate some humans.
"Oh! Welcome Young Mistress Yuzuki. Have you come for one of your visits?" I smiled at my old friend. 
"In a way yes. I've also came to escort my friends here. They wish to see Killua. Can you watch after them for me? I'm going to be going on ahead with Yushiro."

After Kurapika realized that the gate was not locked, and after Leorio tried and failed to open.  I smiled as I walked past my friends. Yushiro hot on my heals. I placed a single hand on the door and pushed. Slowly it opened, the first, the second, the third, the fourth, the fifth, that's where I stopped last time I was here, then the sixth, and then finally the seventh. As I did so Zebro explained everything to them. Yushiro followed with me. I turned my head. "Tell the butlers that I'm here and will be stopping bye there for a little bit."
"Yes, Young Mistress Yuzuki."
"Zebro, call me Yuzuki."
"No can do ma'am." At that same moment the doors closed. I smiled at Yushiro.
"Well. Let's get a going." I looked at Mika. "Hello Mika." I smiled at the creature then we began to walk.