A Strange Morning

You wake up to the sound of your phone's alarm,you turn it off and get your bearings. You then remember about the talking, multicolored ponies from last night,but you think to yourself that it was just a weird dream. Your thoughts are quickly disproven,when you enter the living room and see your guests. Pear Butter and Cadance are asleep, while the others are still unconscious.

Y/n: May as well make them breakfast, I won't have to go to work for a couple hours.

You head into the kitchen and begin preparing Toast,Pancakes,and some sliced up fruit. You then hear commotion from the living room.

Princess Celestia opens her eyes,she gets up and yawns. She then quickly realizes that the sun is already up. She looks around her and sees the other ponies.

Celestia: Luna! Luna wake up!

Luna opens her eyes and yawns

Luna: What is it, Celestia?

Celestia: The Sun! It's up!

Luna: So?...

Celestia: I didn't raise it.

Luna: What?

Twilight then wakes up

Twilight: Princess Celestia? What's going on?

Celestia: I didn't raise the sun! And I don't even know where we are?

Twilight looks around and notices Twilight Velvet next to her

Twilight: Mom?!

Twilight Velvet wakes up

Velvet: Twilight? What are you doing here?

She then looks around and realizes that they're not in her house

Velvet: Where are we?

Cadance wakes up

Cadance: Hey, good to see you're all awake.

Twilight: Cadance? What's going on?

Y/n: I think I could answer that.

Twilight and the others look at you,and aside from Cadance, they are startled by your appearance.

Luna: Sister! What is that?

Celestia: I don't know.

Pear Butter wakes up from the commotion

Pear Butter: What the hay is going on?

Celestia: Don't worry, I'll keep you all safe. Get behind me, Cadance.

Cadance and Pear Butter get up and walk up to you

Cadance: Good morning,Y/n.

Y/n: Morning, Cadance. Morning,Pear Butter.

Cadance turns to the other mares

Cadance: It's ok,everypony. Y/n here is no threat.

Celestia: How can you be sure? How do you even know it's name?

Pear Butter: Because,princess,he helped to bring you all into the house. He even outfitted that couch for all you.

Cadance: Not to mention that he dried you all off.

Twilight: Wait. What about you?

Cadance: We weren't unconscious like you guys, he heard our call for help and brought us here.

The conversation causes the other mares to wake up. You, Cadance,and Pear Butter bring them all up to speed on the situation. You also explain to Celestia about how the sun and moon of your world works. Twilight then points to the TV

Twilight: What's that thing,Mr Y/n?

Y/n: That is a TV.

Vapor Trail: What does it do?

Cadance: It's used for entertainment. You turn it on and you can watch movies and shows. Y/n showed us last night.

Velvet: Interesting.

Luna: Please,show us how you use this "Tee vee".

Y/n: Ok.

You grab the remote and turn the TV on and flip through channels,you stop at the history channel,which happens to be airing a rerun of Ancient Aliens.

Giorgio Tsoukalos: There's no other real explanation,than extraterrestrials.

Narrator: Millions of people around the world has credited humanity's creation to gods and other visitors from the stars..what if it were true?

Twilight: What is this?

Y/n: It's called Ancient Aliens,it's a documentary show that speculates if aliens contributed to human history. I wouldn't take a lot of it seriously,but it is something fun to think about.

Velvet: Interesting.

Stormy Flare: What other shows are there?

You flip through the other channels, seeing various shows,movie broadcasts,and news outlets. You also show them some streaming services. You then give them instructions on how to use the remote,as well as telling them about breakfast in the kitchen. You get out plates for all of them and let them pick out the food.

Y/n: Well, I hope you all will make yourselves comfortable, Cadance and Pear Butter can show you where the bathroom is,feel free to watch whatever shows and movies you'd like,and please stay inside until I get back.

Cloudy Quartz: Where is thou going?

Y/n: I gotta go to work,I'll be back in a few hours.

The mares all wave to you as you exit the house

Twilight looks out the window and sees you drive off

Twilight: What was that thing he got into? I'll have to ask him when he gets back.

Celestia: Okay...now that he's out of the picture, what do you all think of him?

Luna: I'm not sure,sister.

Twilight: He seems interesting.

Velvet: I agree, Twilight.

Marble Pie: mhmm.

Cadance: I think he's kinda cute.

Pear Butter: Same here.

The other mares look at them

Cadance: What?

Pear Butter: Yeah? He's nice.

Twilight looks at her with an irritated look

Twilight: This soon? After.....

Young Granny Smith: Of course,a Pear would go head over hooves for something that isn't another pony.

As they keep conversing, something stands outside the house

???: I don't know where I am,and a bunch of those ponies are here with me? Very well.....

To be continued......