A bug in the house

The mares are sitting at the table in your dining room, eating the breakfast you prepared for them.

Cadance: Y/n can really cook.

Marble: Mhm.

Twilight: His pancakes can rival Pinkie's.

They're suddenly interrupted by the backdoor slamming open, revealing Queen Chrysalis, with her mane wet and bits of mud on her

Cadance: Chrysalis!

Twilight: What are you doing here?

Chrysalis: You tell me. I woke up in a mud puddle,and here you all are.

Chrysalis gets a whiff of the pancakes

Chrysalis: Those.......um...can I join you?

Cadance/Celestia/Luna/Twilight: No!

Pear Butter: Why not?

Celestia: She tried to take over Equestria!

Twilight: Not to mention mind controlling Shining Armor.

Chrysalis: Yeah,but I don't have my changelings,and I don't even know where I am.

Vapor Trail: She's not really a threat to us,she's out numbered.

Cadance:......well.... given what happened with Shining Armor....I can't exactly be completely mad a chrysalis.

Twilight looks at Cadance with an aggressive expression

Cadance: Sorry, Twilight.

Chrysalis: Oh...uh....may I?

Cadance: Sure...

Cadance uses her magic to pull out a chair for Chrysalis, along with a plate of pancakes and eggs. Chrysalis takes a bite and is blown back by the taste.

Chrysalis: Wow! This isn't half bad..you can really taste the love put into this!

Cadance blushes at the idea that you put a lot of love into making her and her friends breakfast

After Breakfast, Chrysalis takes a seat next to Cloudy Quartz,but notices some mud on both her and the other mares.

Chrysalis: Umm....some of you are dirty.

Twilight then notices a twig in her mane

Twilight: Ok.... I'm gonna take a bath.

Vapor Trail: Can I join you?

Chrysalis: Hey. I woke up in a mud puddle,what about me?

Cadance: How about we take turns in pairs?

Stormy Flare:That could work.

Celestia: I'm bathing with Luna.

For the next few hours,all of the mares bathed with each other,the exception being Cadance and Pear Butter.

(Feel free to image whatever bathing hijinks you'd like)

Your POV

you drive home from another dull day,you park your car into the driveway and enter your home.

Y/n: I'm back.

You see Chrysalis and you raise your eyebrow

Y/n: Who are you?

Chrysalis turns to look at you and recoils

Chrysalis:(thoughts: Woah.....who and what is this? He doesn't look half bad.)

Chrysalis: I could say the same....

To be continued......

Sorry that this chapter is short,guys. The next chapter will have some character growth and introducing the mares to the internet. Also,there will be mares to be added in the future,so let me know who you'd like to see.