First night

After being introduced to Chrysalis,you learn about her and the changelings.

Y/n: So,you can shapeshift?

Chrysalis: Yes.

Y/n: Show me.

Chrysalis: Ok.

In a green flash,she turns into a copy of you,she then transforms into a garter snake,princess Cadance,then switches back.

Y/n: Cool.

Twilight: Hey,I want to ask you what the metal chariot you use is?

Y/n: That's a car. It's like a chariot,but it runs using a motor and steering wheel, fueled by a petroleum byproduct. It can go over 90 miles per hour.

Twilight: 90 miles per hour?! That's incredible.

Y/n: Yeah.

You then realize something: When they explained to you about Chrysalis,they brought up Cadance's wedding.

Y/n: So,Cadance,do you miss your husband? He must be worried sick.

Cadance: Oh.....

Twilight looks at her with a stern expression.

Pear Butter: What happened, Cadance?

Velvet: It's ok, sweetie.

Flashback:

It's a serene night at the Crystal Empire; Princess Cadance just finished a long day of paperwork and stretches herself after sitting on her throne for hours on end. She heads to her quarters with a gleeful face.

Cadance:(Thoughts: Okay! Now that today's done, it's time to tell Shining Armor: it's been nearly a year since we got married, and I think it's time that we should start trying for a baby.)

As she approaches her quarters,she hears something. She stops and listens; Her bed is rocking,a mare is moaning,and she can hear Shining Armor moaning. She peers through the open door and sees Shining Armor mounting a mare, Cadance immediately recognized her as Peachbottom

 She peers through the open door and sees Shining Armor mounting a mare, Cadance immediately recognized her as Peachbottom

Peachbottom: Oh-h-h-h-yesss...pound me,Prince.

Shining: Be quiet,babe,my wife could hear us.

Peachbottom: Forget her. Your too g-OO-d for her.

Cadance looks at this with teary eyes. The stallion she loved,her knight in shining armor is cheating on her.

End of flashback

Cadance: I divorced him shortly after.

Twilight just huffs after hearing this

Velvet: I still can't believe my son would do that to you, especially since he was head over hooves for you.

Celestia:(Thoughts: I remember when I said that the strength of their love was undeniable....those words aged poorly)

Twilight hopps onto the couch and buries her head into a pillow

Y/n: What's with Twilight?

Cadance: She's still upset about what happened. We were all very close and she was so supportive of our marriage,the incident really got to her.

Chrysalis: I'm sorry, Cadance.

Sunset Shimmer: Yeah.

Pear Butter hugs Cadance,you do the same.

Y/n: How about we changed the mood?

Cadance: Sure.

Y/n: How about we watch some YouTube videos?

Luna: You tube?

Y/n: It's kinda like a TV network,but people make their own channels and post videos. There's YouTube channels like The Urban Rescue Ranch,Decker Shado,The Dinofax,Bob Gymlan,Shady Doorags,etc.

Celestia: Sounds interesting.

You set YouTube up on your TV and sit with the mares. You put on the urban rescue ranch and explain to them about the creator of the channel named Ben,who has a collection of rescue animals at his ranch in Waco Texas.

Twilight: Fluttershy would love this.

You all watch the TV and see Ben screw around with the animals.

Ben: Hey,Kevin, you're trying to kill me again.

He fends off the Aggressive Rhea that keeps attacking him. He turns and sees his kangaroo.

Ben: Woah,is that hit rapper and artist,DaBaby?

The mares giggle at his shenanigans, especially when he kisses his prairie dog names Big Ounce, getting said prairie dog to let out a yahoo.

After watching some videos,you head to the kitchen and start making dinner for the mares. Cadance and Pear Butter sit beside you.

You then suddenly hear a knock at your door,a familiar voice starts calling to you.

???: Y/n! Yo, I'm staying over for a while!

Y/n: Shit! It's Ricky.

You run over and tell the mares to hide in the kitchen

Ricky: Yo, what's going on?

You open the door

Y/n: Hey,man. What's up?

Ricky: Nothing much,I just wanna hang for a few days. Hey you got chicks in here? I heard some girls.

Y/n: No... that's just the TV.

Ricky: What, afraid I'd scare them off?

Y/n: No, it's just...that...

Ricky: So,you DO have chicks in here?

You sweat as you have no idea how he'll react...

To be continued......