Chapter 21- Forever Is Just Our Beginning (Final Chapter)

Skylar's POV

I frowned. Ville looked as pale as a ghost.

I gasped when I saw Ivy's unconscious body in his arms.

It worked. I'm back in my own body and Ivy is back in hers. Finally.

I sat up and looked down at myself. I ran my hands through my ginger hair.

I stood up, brushing dust from my black dress.

I looked at Ville and smiled.

"You really are back." Ville breathed out. "But how is this possible? Your body should have turned to bones, but it didn't. Why?"

"Maybe because I never really died." I replied.

A groan escaped Ivy's mouth.

Her eyes suddenly fluttered open.

"Ivy?" I whispered as Ville placed her gently on the ground.

"Skylar." She gasped. She looked at Ville, back at me and our surroundings.

She slowly stood up and looked down at herself.

"Oh my god." She whispered. "I'm back."

I smiled. "We both are."

She walked towards me and hugged me.

"Do you remember anything?" I asked as we pulled away.

"I just remember blacking out one night. When I woke up, you were in my head and I wasn't in control of my own body. I tried screaming but I couldn't. I was inside you all this time."

"Reincarnation." I whispered.

She nodded. "But it's been so long since we've talked! I saw everything and can I just say how much you and Ville deserve to be together." She said.

"Thank you." I blushed and looked at Ville.

He smiled.

Ivy turned to face him. "You take care of her or I'll crush your bones." She growled playfully.

He chuckled. "Don't worry, I don't plan on losing her ever again." He said, making me smile.

She hugged Ville.

"Well, I think you should talk to that groom of yours and let him know you're back. We can catch up later."

"Right, even though what he did is unforgivable. Wish me luck." She sighed.

I smiled before she walked out of the cementery.

I hadn't realized that it had stopped raining and the sun was out.

I looked at Ville.

"10 years later and you're still drop dead gorgeous." He said.

I blushed.

"Now we can finally have what we always wanted." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist."

"Finally." I replied and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Rakastan sinua." He said.

I knew what that meant. It's Finnish for 'I love you.'

"As I do, you." I said.

He smiled before connecting his lips with mine.

___________

- 3 years later-

"Alright," Ville said into the microphone. "This song means a lot to me. I wrote it  a while back and been holding on to it ever since. When I thought I lost the love of my life, I slept walk past hope for years. This is for you, my Sky." He looked back at me and smiled.