A Sirius trial

Violet woke up and jumped out of bed. Today was the day of the trial. She was going but no one will know. She got ready and the flooded to the ministry from the Potter manor.

She put the hood of the robe she was wearing up and walked into the courtroom

She put the hood of the robe she was wearing up and walked into the courtroom. Soon after everyone else arrived and the trial begin.

" Bring him in" said fudge.

Two aurors brought Sirius into the court. He looked terrible. His hair was sticking out and he was just skin and bones. 

" Today we are here to see the trial of Sirius Orion Black. Someone informed us that he never got a trial. And as you know, no lord of a noble house can be put into Azkaban without a trial"

"Sirius black we are here to discuss the case of you betraying James and Lily potter whilst becoming a Death Eater. How do you plead?"

" Not guilty was his reply"

The court went chaos.

"SILENCE, bring on the veritaserum."

They brought it in and Sirius gulped the entire bottle down as if he hadn't drank liquid in months.

" What is your name" 

"Sirius Orion Black"

"House?"

"Gryffindor"

What happened the night Lily and James Potter died?"

"I was at home drinking when I felt something wrong through the godfather connection I have with Violet. I rushed to their house and found them dead. I was gonna bring Violet to live with me when Hagrid arrived saying he was there on Dumbledore's orders. So I gave him violet and Theo went to find Peter. He then shot a spell at one of those muggle gas thingy and cut his finger before screaming' how could you Sirius' and transforming into a rat then going into the sewers."

" transforming into a rat?"

"Yes Peter was an unregistered animagus"

" alright all those in favor of letting him go raise your hand."

The entire wizengamot raised their hands.

" Alright you are free to go and for each year you spent in Azkaban we will pay you 100 000 Galleons. Please follow Kingsley to the fresh up room."

Sirius went to fresh up room but what he didn't know was that there was two people waiting for him in there that he wanted to meet very badly.

He went inside and ate some stuff before noticing that there was someone else in the room.

Who could be in here? After all I just got cleared so who could care enough to wait here for me?

" Padfoot" 

A hoarse voice brought him out of his Trance and looked to see the two people he wanted to see the most in the entire world. Remus Lupin and Violet Potter.

They ran to him and crushed him in a hug before bringing him to return to the potter manor.

§*~*§

"So... explain" said Remus. "You just wrote a letter to me telling me that Sirius is innocent and that he had a trial and to come with you."

Violet without saying a word handed them the tests and with each slow second she could tell that they were getting angrier and angrier.

"THAT OLD GOAT!!!!!! HOW DARE HE ... HOW DARE HE"

"Sirius calm down your gonna set the house on fire"

" Sorry"

"Anyways, Siri ,Remus read this" She handed them the inheritance test and her health condition paper which she got at Saint Mungo's.

Let's just say that it was a miracle the entire planet didn't burn to ashes.

"This happened to you! And why did you have to show us this?"

"Remus I wanted to show this to Sev because apparently he was under the impression that I was spoiled rotten."

"Alright cub, is there anything you want to do now?"

"This may come as a shock but... I want to go to the Malfoys."

§*~*§

The Malfoys were eating when they felt someone pass through the wards.

"Lucius dear who exactly did you allow into the wards?"

"Everyone that is related to us, the death eaters and our lord my dear."

"Everyone? Did you allow Sirius Black?"

"No! But I think someone that is allowed can bring him in."

Narcissi slowly got up and walked to the door.

Opens the door... 

Gasp!

"Violet Potter?"

"Yes that's me ma'am"

"Why are you here?"

"You see there are some things I wish to discuss with you ma'am"

"Oh, come in"

After that violet got to know Draco better and when she told Narcissa and Lucius they had almost the exact same reaction as Sirius and Remus. Sirius and Remus also told them that they wanted to join the dark but not to let them tell the public so they can be a spy. Also Narcissa became a sort of mother figure for Violet. After that they stayed for a while and Draco introduced Violet to his friends. The next few years were quite uneventful even when she got here letter but now she was on the Hogwarts express and ready to go to Hogwarts.

§*~*§

"Hey guys we're almost there I am so excited!" Exclaimed Daphne Greengrass.

"I know right, but Vi you have been strangely quiet today what up?" Said pansy

"Nothing, just nervous."

" oh Vi you don't have to be! Your smarter than half the seven years and you didn't even start yet!"

"I'm not worried about that ... I'm worried about everyone's reaction when I get put I Slytherin."

From their first day as friend everyone could tell she was equal in traits for all the houses. They did some research and they found out that in this occasion the person could chose their house. Violet immediately said that she would want to be in Slytherin which shocked all of them seeing as both her parents were Gryffindors.

"Oh Vi, it's alright we will always stay with you."

"Yeah chorused the entire compartment"

"Thanks guys that meant a lot"

After they just returned to their original activities when the compartment door slid open . I came a girl with super bushy hair and a boy with a lot of freckles and blazing red hair. The boy was Ronald Weasley and the girl was Hermione Granger. Violet recognized them at first sight.

"Oh no" she muttered under her breath.

"Where is violet potter?"

"What?" Chorused the entire compartment at the same time.

"We are looking for our best friend Violet potter"

Hey guys thanks for reading this is my first book and I am so grateful for Al the support. I will try to upload once or twice a week and please vote and follow me! Thx!

-Nixxie

1064 words