Back at Hogwarts

Okay just saying our main characters name changed I decided to change it to Jadis instead of Blair just cause it fits better with her personality

- Nixxie

The Slytherins finally arrived at Hogwarts and they all got off the train. Tom was separated from them to get sorted because he needs to be sorted.

Violet kissed him on the cheeks before turning to join her friends and went up to the castle.

They settled down and ate their food and had a good time.

I'm just going to skip to the Halloween feast now.

The Slytherins were finishing the feast when they heard a scream they exited the hall to see the blood on the wall and the message.

Tom paled because he knew that he could have done it but he didn't so who did?

Violet looked at him squeezed his hand calming him down a bit.

Later that night when Violet was in bed she summoned the diary and smirked. Time to cause Chaos.

She opened the diary and took a pen and started to write inside.

Hello my new diary that I totally didn't steal and pretended like it was mine. 

T- Hello dear author it is nice to meet you

Violet smirked, oh so we are doing manipulation now? I guess I will play your game

She turned and continued writing

Well the chamber of secrets got opened and everyone is scared of the 'heir of Slytherin' like they're a biiiiiiiig threat. Go joy whoop whoop everyone is suspecting me now because ' a Potter isn't supposed to go into Slytherin and she will be the next dark lord!!!!'

Like number one I can go into and house I want to and if you are going to try to insult me at least get my gender right cause call me dark, then call me the dark lady.

T- Well I am sorry about peoples reaction towards the whole chamber thing.

Yeah well thanks but I know who opened it and I think you do too.

Don't you... Tom

T- How...

V- I have my ways.

Skip to the chamber brought to you by da lazy author->

Violet entered the chamber looking around. She saw Ginny on the floor and rushed towards her.

"Ginny!"

She checked the girls pulse and sighed. 

Still Alive

She looked around for the diary and found it picking it up.

"Now what are you doing here little diary?"

Violet suddenly heard someone and hid behind a pillar.

Tom ( The alive one ) entered the chambers. He took one look at Ginny and turned toward the pillar she was hiding behind.

"Darling come out"

Violet sighed and exited her hiding spot then she heard an intake of breath. She turned around to see Marvolo ( Diary ) staring at Tom.

M- What!?

Tom looked at Violet who just shrugged. 

Tom sighed " You didn't tell him did you?"

Violet smirked " Nope" she said popping the 'p'

M- So I'm alive

Violet turned to him " Yes you are dear I think its best if you returned to Tom now.

Marvolo sighed and ran a hand through his hair - A habit that Tom did quite often while thinking.

M- Wait... Jadis?

Jadis-Yes Tom

M- I thought you died!?

Jadis- I can't

M- What?

Jadis- I can't die Tom

Marvolo widened his eyes and hugged her.

Marvolo smiled " Bye Jadis"

And then he sighed and turned into black whisps of smoke and entering Toms body.

On the train

The Slytherins chatted until it was time to leave and Violet said goodbye to all her friend and she and Tom left for the Slythrin manor.

But they had no idea what was in store for them at the Manor.

Hey sorry for not updating for a while hope you enjoyed this chapter.

- Nixxie