I Rather Live In The Ocean

Synopsis: ruby gets into another argument with her mom but their fight gotten worse.

The sun was setting that day, the sky was a little bit orange and clouds were light blue as the Gillman family were having a BBQ and everyone was here having a good time. Meanwhile, with ruby and Agatha were inside the house arguing again.

"You never understand what kind of life that I want mom! And forcing me living in this stupid fake life, seriously what kind of a mother does that?" Ruby asked as she started to get angry.

"Ruby I was trying to protect you and you need to understand that I only did this for you because I love you and I didn't want anything to happen to you with those evil mermaids in the ocean!" Agatha said as ruby groaned in frustration.

"Pfft! I bet grandma can take care of me better than you! I like training with grandma at least she knows what I want but you don't! Some mother you are!" Ruby yelled as she went outside and Agatha didn't like ruby's attitude.

"Ruby!" Agatha said as ruby ignore her and started to ruin the BBQ and embarrassing her mom. Ruby grabbed a burger and threw it to the ground as everyone gasps and mumbled to each other.

"Ruby stop this!" Agatha yelled as she started walking towards her angry teenage daughter.

"No! You're not gonna tell me how to live my life as teenager! after your lying to everyone about our lives here!" Ruby said in anger as Agatha looks around at everyone else as they started leaving now and going home. Ruby ruined the family gillman BBQ, embarrassed her mother in front of everyone. That pushed Agatha way too far from the edge.

Agatha walked over to ruby as she grabbed her daughter by the arm and got into the house.

"That's it! Ruby Gillman you just embarrassed me in front of everyone and you just ruined the BBQ! This attitude of yours has to stop!" Agatha yelled as ruby started to talk back at her mom.

"You're the one who ruined my life! Telling everyone that we're from Canada, living in a fake life, lying to me about everything that I didn't even know!" Ruby yelled.

"Don't yell at me I am your mother!" Agatha said.

"Whatever! You're such a stupid, worthless of a mother that you didn't tell me sooner about me being a giant kraken! You're a coward and a liar!" Ruby yelled as Agatha got so furious with her daughter, she slapped ruby in the face.

Agatha begin to gasps and covered her mouth with her hands as she realizes what she just did right now.

"Ruby I-"

"I rather go live in the ocean with grandma other than living here with you!" Ruby said in sadness as she burst into tears, sobbed and then ran off crying.

"Ruby wait!"

Arthur came in as he just saw ruby running out of the house, crying. Agatha was sad about herself right now and felt so ashamed.

"Agatha, what happened?" Arthur asked gently as his wife was in tears.

"I just slapped ruby in the face! I feel so ashamed of myself Arthur and now she probably hate me!" Agatha said in sadness as she felt her husband hug and he kissed her on the forehead.

"Don't worry honey, she'll forgive you soon she just needs some time to calm down a little bit and she'll be back home before you know it!" Arthur said gently and he continued to hug his wife.

Meanwhile, in the ocean ruby told her grandma about the fight that ruby and her had today. Ruby didn't want to deal with her mom and wasn't coming back anytime soon.

"Oh ruby, of course you can stay here in the ocean with me!" Grandma said as ruby smiled.

"Really?" She asked as her grandma nodded.

"Thanks grandma!" Ruby said as they shared a hug together.

"Anytime princess!" She said.