Mommy's Here

Synopsis: little ruby afraid of thunderstorms but she can't help herself of being afraid of them.

7 year old ruby was playing with her toys while her mom was watching TV in the living room. As loud thunder came from outside and ruby got scared as she holding her stuffed bunny toy up close to her cheek.

"It's just a storm, nothing to be afraid of!" Ruby said to herself as she continues to play with her toys, but she got really scared of the thunder.

"Mommy!" Ruby shouted out as she ran into the living room and got underneath the blankets, shaking in fear.

"Ruby, what's the matter?" Agatha asked. Ruby peaks out a little bit from the blanket and another loud boom came from outside again.

"Ahhhh!" Ruby screamed as she went back under the blankets and shaking again.

"Mommy, that loud sound is scaring me!" Ruby said in fear.

"Awww ruby it's okay! Mommy's here, I'm right here!" Agatha said gently as she held her daughter in her arms and comfort her. 

Agatha picked her up as they walk into ruby's bedroom and she put ruby on the bed and tucked her in.

Another loud boom came from outside again and lightning was in the sky. Ruby got scared that she didn't want to sleep by herself, she grabbed her mother's arm.

"Mommy don't go!"

"Why not?"

Ruby looked up at her mother with cute puppy dog eyes.

"I'm scared! Can you please stay here tonight?" Ruby asked.

Agatha knew that her daughter couldn't sleep because of the thunder outside and she couldn't resist her daughter's cuteness with the puppy dog eyes.

"Okay! You're lucky you so cute!" Agatha said as she tickled her and ruby started giggling.

She scooted over to make room, Agatha got in and kisses ruby on the forehead.

"Thank you for staying mommy!" She said as ruby hugged her mother and Agatha hugged her back.

"You're welcome honey! Get some sleep!" Agatha said as ruby yawned and rubbed her eyes then started to fall asleep. Agatha fell asleep as well too.