Question #4

Bobby: Sammy, this one's for you. Also from Amanda, how often do you make new characters 'honorary members' of our cast?

me: Well... I wouldn't call them honorary members. I'd just say they're new friends. I mean, the Three Warriors are still the Three Warriors. So far, the only 'honorary members' in that particular 'adventurous group' are Batman and Robin. 

Bobby: I think so too. But I'd say Chad Stuart became one when he married Storm Reid's character. 

me: Yeah, I guess you could argue that. But the kids are the main adventurers.

Bobby: Yeah, that's right. Those kids were pretty young when they made their debut. So when they met the Beatles, they were just sorta their legal guardians. They don't really adventure much. But the Wiggles do.

me: The Wiggles totally adventure. They were definitely honorary members when Sam Pan was married to Murray. In fact, I'm trying to carve in a scene for them in our latest work. 

Bobby: So the kids are the main adventurers. They have helpers, yeah, but they typically do the job. 

me: But as far as how often the kids make new friends, it actually depends. It usually comes when I see something new or something I haven't seen in a long time. If I like it, I decide to write a story about it. A lot of them only have one story, but tons have recurring roles like how Deric started working with Dick Van Dyke. 

Bobby: Right. A lot of the newest haven't had actual adventures. I can't remember when Patty Duke's character actually went out and adventured. 

me: Yeah. So, Amanda, the best answer I have for that is however long it takes for one to spark up. 

Bobby: Good answer. Any questions?