Question #13

Bobby: Sammy, our final question is from Amanda. What inspired you to write stories?

me: Well! That's a good one, girl! Sure took you long enough to ask it. *laughs* 

Bobby: *laughs*

me: Um... when I was a kid, I loved Disney movies, and I do to this day. I was particularly intrigued by the ones that break the fourth wall; you know, when they open and close with books. And also the ones where a character narrates it like A Hundred and One Dalmatians. And then I frequently got assigned to write those kinds of stories in third grade. I didn't want to do it at first because it was a school thing, but I ended up enjoying it. It also meant I could express my favorite things on paper and entertain people with them. So I ended up loving writing stories for my school teachers and I'm still writing today. 

Bobby: Wow!

me: Wow is right! And that's the end of our interview. Thank you for joining me, Bobby.

Bobby: My pleasure. And I'd like to send a special shoutout to Luana Patten who also debuted on Brer Rabbit and will be playing my sister in the latest story. And a big one to Johnny Lee, Brer Rabbit himself, who plays my father on the story.

me: Big shoutout to the rest of the cast, who does not disappoint one bit! Can't wait to get back on set with y'all in five minutes. 

Bobby: Thanks for reading, everyone, and we'll see you...

both: Real soon!