Ch. 9

...

Ch.9

Angelina Fonzii

I awake breathing heavy and in a sweat at 3 am.

Sighing I get up and decide to go down to the kitchen for a glass of water and possibly a snack to calm my nerves.

I open the door and I notice Nico's door is slightly open with dark red light peering through.

I choose to ignore it and head down the quiet and dark hallways. I'm at ease, calm as I walk instead of what most people would feel in an unfamiliar home filled with dangerous people.

I hear a few noises from the kitchen, movement.

I start to become wary before entering but I remind myself I'm a fully trained assassin, suck it up and just walk in quietly.

I'm met with the site of a bare back.
Domenico, judging from his profile.

I'm greeted with the beautiful sight of his incredibly muscular back. Why does he have to make my life harder by being this attractive.

I choose to not say a word, since he is turned away from me, curious as to what his reaction will be.

I quietly open the fridge door being slightly blinded by the light and grab a bottle of water.

Closing it, I turn and Domenico is now facing me and simply starting at me.

The back of his wrists holding on the edge of the counter. The island in the middle, separating us.

His dark gaze send goosebumps down my entire body.

I'm now slightly regretting choice for booty shorts and a sea through white t shirt. But i thank god it's dark which doesn't give him much to see anyways.

He's shirtless and wearing a pair of grey sweatpants.

This man had to have been written by a women cus what the fuck.

I cant help but look at his perfectly carved abs, broad chest, arms and shoulders. He has a few tattoos  through out his body as well.

Every inch of his body and muscle has been carved out like, the gods themselves.

So, so, sooo unfair.

"Spying on me already, angel?"

My breath hitches at his choice of words.

"What are you doing up?"

"I think you've forgotten you're in my house and I could ask you the same," he replies now, taking a step and leaning his body against the island, right across from me.

I can't help but watch his every move.

I take a sip of my water. "Had a dream, now I can't sleep, you?"