Take My Whole Life Too

Natasha slowly crawled out of her coffin. It had taken her a surprisingly long time to get out of it (which she blamed on her physique). She truly wished she had gone to the gym more, stretching out her limbs and hoping that they wouldn't cramp. Now that she thought about it, could she cramp? She was dead after all...hmm. Interesting. Filing those thoughts away for next time, she slowly walked towards the entrance of the graveyard. 'Holiday Graves' Huh. Quite an odd name for a graveyard, no? Whatever. She had no time to pay attention to this. She walked towards the road, conveniently finding a car. With the keys inside. It seemed to be the grave keeper (or whatever the hell you call them)'s car. She assumed they had gone over to the other side of the graveyard (a lot of people come to bury their loved ones here, despite it being called such a name), but decided to hurry. She climbed in and started the car, driving away quickly. Unlike you would believe, her singular eye actually made no difference to when she had two.
🎶dun dun insert copyright music here🎶
Natasha sped across highways, her hair and veil flowing in the wind. Turning up the radio, she vibed to some copyright pop music on the radio. There was no one on these highways at such a late time, so she didn't feel the need to hide her eye. As she got closer to civilization, she decided to get off the car and walk. She knew her way around here, but was a bit worried about what would happen if someone saw her. She covered as much of her face as she could with her veil, and tried to keep out of sight. Unfortunately for her, a family had decided to have a small picnic and camp out. Their teenage son had come out to piss in the woods before coming across Natasha. At first, he believed her to be a lost traveler. Sure,  it was strange for her to be wearing a wedding dress, but it was dark and he couldn't see very well.
             "Excuse me? Are you lost?" he questioned, hand outstretched,  "I could give you directions?" He was in the middle of zipping up his fly after his piss. Startled by the sudden presence, Natasha turns around swiftly, veil lifting slightly to reveal her monstrous eye. She could see the moment he realized. She reached her hand out, trying to communicate before he ran.
      "MONSTER!" he screamed, pointing a shaky finger at her while backing away as fast as he could, fly left unzipped. Her hand faltered, chest tight and stuffy. There was just something about being called a monster by a teenager that hurt her. Well, being called a monster by anyone wouldn't make you feel good. She returned to her journey, sleeping in a ditch when daylight came. She didn't need to, but she was definitely more on guard after the monster incident. She had dreams. Dreams of that exact moment happening over and over again. Only instead of a teenage boy,  it was Samantha. That really did wonders for her mental health, having to experience her wife calling her a monster. She began to get closer and closer to her wife's neighborhood, having to get creative with where to hide. At this point, her dress had grass and dirt stains, along with quite a few rips and tears. But she had finally reached the house. Under the cover of the night she crept over to Samantha's window, where she could hear some tidbits of conversation.
             "I know you aren't happy about this engagement, but you have to go through with it," the voice of Sam's mother stated, "Natasha would want you to be happy. To be honest, I don't really want this for you either. But you know how it is...your father really needs this marriage."
      Marriage? Samantha's?
      DUN DUN DUN
hehe it's short but I'm lazy and trying to pump out 1 chapter a day. I have no idea where this plot is going lol.